cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
I think we should all gice a ginormous thanx to Malcolm for HoP were would we all be without it??? tongue THANXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

tonemanmember
195 posts

Posted:
As someone who learned everything from HOP, I extend my thanks, as well! Without ya, I'd still be doing figure 8's thinking I was cool!

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
This topic has been discussed many times. Please do a search.[Kidding folks! Just kidding! Geez! wink]

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
TTTTTHHHHHHHHAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKK YYYYYYYOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU. as I have also learnt everything I know from HOP I will express my thanx in the only way I know how smile. This site is soooo great, I could kiss you Malcolm. (Jokin' guys)Laters.F_S------------------Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
I definitely have to chime in on this one! This site has changed my life. Before I found HoP, I was a wandering vagrant who spent my days lighting the crackpipe with my flaming rolled up towels, covered in 2nd and 3rd degree burns spinning continuous forward circles and thinking I was king of all things fire! rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes and I can't emphasize this enough rolleyes !!! Seriously, though, I have gained a new insight on the fine art of poi from this site, and it has encouraged me to try new things and further expand my hunger for knowledge. So, without any more tongue in cheek, I believe I owe not only Malcom, But the entire rest of the 'contributing members' and cast of the HoP site big, gratuitous thank-you! grin [This message has been edited by glowshow (edited 30 October 2001).]

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

Insatiable fire-faerie (Angie)BRONZE Member
150 posts

Posted:
YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!HOUSE OF POI WE LOVE U!!! wink smile......Thank you guys for a great site.....and putting up with my stupid topics that I put on here (sorry again Malcolm....by the way Im fully recovered apart from the nose, bruises and smashed light!!!)Loasa loveAngie x------------------"If you alway do what youve always done, youll always get what youve always got".....by 'someone wiser than me'

"You've got red on you!" Shaun of the Dead

Dr.NoodleHeadBRONZE Member
170 posts

Posted:
A few months ago I didn't even know what poi were, so my first big thank you has to go to my mate Sue who dragged me down to Brighton to buy some.Since then, I've learnt oodles of new moves thanks to the lessons (at HOP) and the videos (from HOP) - mmmmmm,still find the BTB ones a bit much though frownI've met loads of new poing freinds (through the "meet others" at HOP), been up to the Drome (thanks to postings on HOP) and thanks to all of the above, have started to beat my seemingly insurmountable stage-fright to perform at a local pub (for FREE BEER grin) and at the UK's 5th biggest festie (for a free ticket grin).You don't seem to have a smilie for "huge hug and a snog" and "thank you" doesn't really seem enough for making this year so much fun.I owe you big time Malcolm - if ever you're over here, the drinks are on me (and may there be many of them!!).Cheers smileNoods

Fish are just like trees except they move and they're invisible