Forums > Social Chat > how long does it take for a reply to be posted?

Login/Join to Participate

nexus_sunmember
47 posts

Posted:
I've just started posting and my replies don't appear. Am I just too impatient?nexus-sun

nexus_sunmember
47 posts

Posted:
..'cause the actual post took all of 15 seconds! confusedIs it something to do with the moderator- inspectors? winknexus_sun

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
they should appear instantlymaybe its your connection------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

nexus_sunmember
47 posts

Posted:
humm.. definitely suspect, some do and some don't appear instantly. will keep persisting.nexus_sun

nexus_sunmember
47 posts

Posted:
make that .. i'm giving up for today.Cheers,nexus_sun

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Why don't you go and ask Dolly Doctor?

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

xaedamember
129 posts

Posted:
I have this problem too. The weird thing is that the forum seems to have accepted it, but isn't showing it. For instance, I posted several replies (a couple of misclicks, oops), to the thread about sectioned staffs, and none of them have appeared. But, the post count for the thread is 17 or something, and there aren't that many posts visible. So, it seems to have counted my posts but not displayed them :-( Ah well, hopefully it'll fix itself up. Sometimes they appear in a couple of days.x

the memories fire, the rhythm falls slow....

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
Hello, i also get this problem but if you post your reply and it's not up yet go back to discussion group and to where ever you posted your reply and it should be there smilecyaF_S------------------Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
It may be because when you look at the page where your message should be, your browser is loading the page from the cache. Click reload/refresh and it should appear.------------------Well my thinking is this: if it's empty, fill it with cream

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Sometimes that happens to me as well. Most of the time it posts instantly, sometimes it takes a while. That's why some people post double posts because they think it got lost in the matrix, and sometimes it does. smile

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

nexus_sunmember
47 posts

Posted:
That's exactly the problem xaedaI tried to refresh and got nothing, cleared the cache and got nothing. It did post eventually but I’m looking at it 3 days later.Thanks for the advice everyone.As they say, 'patience is a virtue'.nexus_sun

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
I too am now I *wheres my post!! person*Its the first time it happened to me today. I was all excited too, I got some pictures up on the web, and it was my first website too and I can't even see if it worked *sniff sniff**sniff sniff*------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~