Storkmember
7 posts

Posted:
I might have just passed over the color section, but where do you pick what color LED you want in the beaming poi. I know it says yellow or orange ball, but I was thinking thats the outside color. Can someone please help me out.

AIM: mightystork

Delaymember
8 posts

Posted:
they come in red

i saw a pair with blue once but i think they where custom

it happens

Storkmember
7 posts

Posted:
damn I wanted some blue or white I wonder how you customize them or where you get the lights

poiaholic22member
531 posts

Posted:
I asked this question a while ago and unfortunately did not get the answer I wanted.Though it explains why beamers only come in one color. Colored beamers ?????

I hear if you have the money you can just get some Aerotech globalls and swing them in a bag or net or somethin...

Delaymember
8 posts

Posted:
there are however many diferent glow toys to chose from if you do a search for glow stick, lights, electric light stick, ect.
i have a preaty cool set of ravin(rainbow colored)light sticks, they came from longs drugs and cost like 5 bucks apiece. there for your keychain but if you tape them up and stuff them in clear plastick tubing there virtualy indistuctable, just add string.

it happens

poiaholic22member
531 posts

Posted:
Here's a couple for you to check out.They all have some hella cool stuff.I had a couple of those keychain lights but after breaking and fixing them a couple times I resolved to save my money for Aerotechs.Anyhoo .....

Club Things
House of Rave
Photons
Glowstick Factory

Check em out.

[ 02. March 2003, 06:38: Message edited by: poiaholic22 ]

Storkmember
7 posts

Posted:
Yea I have some Rav'n party lights. One is a strobe and one is a ribbon. I wrapped them in some plastic wrap so they won't break and they look tight at night.

Lixtrimmember
32 posts

Posted:
Check out https://www.firetoys.co.uk/v3.0/

And klick Glow toys and start droling

I've order from them I live in Sweden and it took them about 5 days sweet as hell

Jomember
517 posts

Posted:
Electroglo poi are excelent for the money.

Beaming poi are terrible value because they'll cost you al least $5000 a year in medical bills and facial plastic surgery.

Actually, I revoke that winking smiley face. That is a serious estimate.

Evil.

Jo.

Educate yourself in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

.Morph.SILVER Member
addict
669 posts

Posted:
Has anyone ever pulled a beamer apart and changed the LED's?

LuNcHbOx...(Aka. Nathan)-un-singlemember
536 posts

Posted:
i have...
but it was on a pair of photons so i guess it dosen't count...

-LuNcHbOx, Aka. Nathan...Give a man to fish, and that man knows where to come for more fish...Teach a man to fish and you have just destroyed your market base...

AussieSpringbokmember
10 posts
Location: From Cape Town, South Africa but living in Perth A...

Posted:
hey...
what i found out works.... is you know you get those little LED key chain thingy's... well if you get the ones with the on off button not the one you have to keep holding down... well i took a green one and a blue one and clipped them to the ends of my practise poi... it works kinda good! i wanna try using a whole heap!
cheers

you cant have it all, where would you put it?AussieSpringbok