yabyumBRONZE Member
11 posts

Posted:
Trent and I are planning a party in Dallas this summer, specifically for poi spinners. We're looking for a venue, and considering Hawkwood. How extravagant this is, will all depend on the interest we see. If you would be down for the largest gathering of poi spinners in Texas this summer, please let me know. And if you have a suitable outdoor venue please e-mail me. We want to be able to spin fire too!

Thanks,
Chris

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
I can think of several people in the Houston area that would be interested in coming to your poi party. Please keep me posted
(henize@intertex.net)

[ 02 May 2002, 16:38: Message edited by: vanize ]

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

tonemanmember
195 posts

Posted:
yeah, I'm there!! I'm sure Ryan will go too (i'll have to hurt him if he doesn't!!
chris, man, you HAVE to make a video to send in. I'll film it for you if you want me too!
tony

[ 03 May 2002, 02:57: Message edited by: toneman ]

yabyumBRONZE Member
11 posts

Posted:
Right on Tony! I don't have a video camera, so if you film it, I'll split the winnings with you. And I'm busy with graduation, but after the 11th I'll be free to spin anytime! Hit me up.

Peace,
Chris

tonemanmember
195 posts

Posted:
Congratulations!! quite a feat!
one of these day's i'll go back

I'll check on the video deadline. Ryan and I are going to send one in, so we'll have to put yours last since ours will look like bloopers in comparison.

I'll hit ya up after the 11th!

peace!
tony

wulffmember
79 posts

Posted:
hey i'm game.. and all the other brothers of the flame probally will be 2...

hit us up at.. umm

wulff@brothersoftheflame.com

thanks

wulff