Forums > Social Chat > The Artist Formerly Known as...

Login/Join to Participate

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Sorry to waste all of your time like this but I find in necessary to change my user name from Mrmo_NYC to simply NYC to maintain a higher level of anonymity. Though nothing has happened on THIS site, it seems that my HS students have been bored into looking for their chemistry teacher online in other venues. I have developed quite a relationship with many of you (most who I’ve yet to meet in person) and I certainly want to be able to continue speaking freely with you all. I may change it again in the future to something a bit more interesting but I’ll keep you posted.Thanks!-MrMo aka NYC

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

beakermember
54 posts

Posted:
I changed my name to beaker from pyro_teknik this is because beaker is my nickname. I also prefer it too. smile

C'mon baby light my fire

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
fair enough - just so long as you dont lose your endearing attitude tongueLove,Josh

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
cool NYC. NYC is much more badass anyway. A bit more elusive, a bit more mysterious.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Code128member
69 posts

Posted:
NYC i will respect your name change without any issues. Before that though, the old name Mrmo was that pronounced as Mister Mo or was it just straight mirmo? and would that make your real first or last name something that starts with Mo? Thus engendering your change to keep students from tracking you down?Code

------------------
A.N.T.H.E.L.I.O.N

Code128member
69 posts

Posted:
One other thing, do you think your posts will get less respect now that your counter is back down to 1? wink

------------------
A.N.T.H.E.L.I.O.N

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Josh: Thanks, never have, never will!Flash: All part of the plan! As you well know, all of my decisions are done to impress you! winkCode: Mr.; Yes; Yes, What is this poi thing of which you all speak of? And how can I make it sparkly?

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]