EmanSILVER Member
18 posts

Posted:
yes yes yes!!!!!finally some peeps from albany!!! i see that we all do fire, but ive been known to bring down the house at Gound Zero. used to love that place before it got too commercial. yea, i would love to get together sometime, that would be great. i have alot of friends in Clifton Park (of all places) and schenectady that twirl also. i need some emails if you guys want to get together. talk to you soon!oh i almost forgot!!! I got to Nazareth College in Rochester, so if any Rochester peeps wanna get together, im game!!!!Peace-Eman

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait pas

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
hey hey eman. congrats on getting into Naz. my man N8 goes there, he's a junior right now. and i visit him often, we both spin and would love to hook up sometime when you get to school. also if you ever find yourself in syracuse get a hold of me. hum....albany huh. i have lots of family there and if you guys down there ever schedule a big get together of some sort let me know, i'll be sure to make it down. well my email is grlfrommars14@hotmail. and if you have aim my screen name is grlfrommars14. i would love to chat sometime. ttyl. much love. peace~the Martian------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
JOHN!!!!. DAMN YOU. you totally tricked me. so excuse the last post. i'm a fricken idiot!!. after i posted i re thought and checked under meet others and sure enough it was you. god i feel like and dumb ass. well now that i know it's you. i think i'll email ya instead of ramblin on the post. hope all is well. say hi to Kath for me.------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

Auger282member
81 posts

Posted:
EDITED_BY: Auger282 (1429498523)

Warrenmember
12 posts

Posted:
I am in Rochester as well. I go to RIT which has about 5 or so people who are really into poi. We usually get together at the juggling club meetings here. I remember trying to get together with you girl from mars and nate, but didn't get there in time. If you all want I can post when the juggling club here meets and get you directions from nazareth to here. We could try to get to nazareth too, but I'm pretty busy during the rest of the week aside from club meetings.

TEK829member
29 posts

Posted:
'kay, I'm just outside of Albany, and I think getting together sometime (in whatever format - fire, glowsticks, or otherwise) would be cool. Waaaay cool.I think RPI's juggling club is getting into poi, too. Maybe we should contact them, too? -829tek829@earthlink.com

Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Cry, and the world laughs at you. It's your choi

Warrenmember
12 posts

Posted:
That sounds like a good idea. For anyone interester, the RIT club meets on Monday nights from 7 to 9 and Wednesday nights from 8 to 10. Would this be a good time for people to get together? We have great facilities available to us so I think it might be a good place for us all to come (aside from the fact I don't have to travel! smile ) Lemme know people! Also, I'm going to post some information soon about a convention we have at RIT each spring. It would be great to have lots of poi folk come.

EmanSILVER Member
18 posts

Posted:
ha ha!!! i was hoping to hear from some people in Rochester too!!! sweet. yea Warren, sounds good, we will have to get together with juggling/poi peeps, cause all that goes together. Auguer-Saratoga isnt 2 hours away!!! hop right on the northway buddy!!!! anyway, my ass is in France till the 18th of December, cause im a french major , but i have learned more poi tricks than french!! oops! oh well, tek, ill email ya and we will get together, colonie is madd close!!! im sure you heard of Christian Brothers Academy right off of rt. 155, thats where i went to high school! anyway, happy twirling everyone, and ill be emailing you all soon!!!!Peace-Eman

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
I am also not so far away here in Batavia (about 30 min down the thruway), I spend alot of my time in Rochester and lately in Skaneateles which is near Syracuse.Granted...spinning hasn't been a huge part of my life lately as I am involved in another show but....Warren, are you talking about the gaming con?I used to LARP with some RIT-ers.------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Auger282member
81 posts

Posted:
EDITED_BY: Auger282 (1429498500)

Warrenmember
12 posts

Posted:
PeleActually RIT has a fairly sizable juggling convention in the spring. We will have all the details about it finazilzed in the near future, but I can tell you it will be from April 12th - 14th. It's open to everybody and there's no fee to get into the gym.

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
Heh heh, this is cool.Looks like you're on the board now aren'tcha John.hey well welcome to the club bro. Hope you're enjoying france, peace.-your Obi Wan,N8.------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

EmanSILVER Member
18 posts

Posted:
yea N8, started a topic and it got some replies!!! cant wait to get back home cause ill hit ya with the ol' 5 beat compass to a quad corkscrew, with fire!!!! anyway everyone, ill email you guys today, and ill see ya soon!!!!Peace-Eman

Hapes-Novamember
60 posts

Posted:
hey all, havent checked up on the message boards lately, but i did today. cool to find other folks from the albany area. if you're planning something, dont leave me out.AIM: Niricemail: niric@aol.com-Hapes-Nova, Albany-based glowstringer

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Off to the EPG forum for you!

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.