SupaflyBRONZE Member
TNT
173 posts

Posted:
Anyone from the Chicago area? Me and a friend r staying in N. Chicago July 3-8 and lookin for some decent clubs to visit. Maybe meet up and spin fire poi and what not. Let me know. Thanx.

Fear the evil monkey!

nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
I'll be visiting in Chicago from July 29 to August 1. I was gonna ask the same question...Nomad

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
There are a bunch of clubs in Chicago that you could check out. The best ones would be Industry (18 to get in, 21 to drink). I don't know if you are into the drug scene, but there are very good drugs there. Zero Gravity is a younger crowd, but that is where some of the Chicago poi originated. Not too good anymore though. Most of the veterans have moved on to other places. For the older crowd, Crobar is the place to be. I heard Circus is okay, but I have never been there myself.

SupaflyBRONZE Member
TNT
173 posts

Posted:
Thanks for the hookup. Yeah, we always travel well-prepared with all necessary goodies. Looks like we'll have to check out Industry and Crobar.

Fear the evil monkey!

suzmember
12 posts

Posted:
Hey you Chicago people! There are a few of us up in Milwaukee (an hours drive) looking to get some spin jams together. There is an event next friday, July 6th, down in Chicago that we are trying to get some spinners together for. Drop me a line if you want some more information and remember Milwaukee isn't very far away (and we travel too!).suzstarxix@yahoo.com

starrgazerstranger
13 posts

Posted:
hey ppl! i am moving to chicago area next tuesday!

megan rnewbie
5 posts

Posted:
hey stargazer

Are you in Chicago?
are you female?
Are you playing with fire?
would you like a friend?
I'm on the northside, not in the Burbs, chicago-proper

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
apparently there's a group called wild fire entertainment who are fire spinners in the Chicago area. Look them up!
Loz x

there's nothing quite as fulfilling as a tasty airwrap

if you're full of sh!t, at least you're fertile

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne