Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,217    Replies: 5
"Hello. I never used to get colds - if I had them they'd clear up pretty quick. Then in... about February I came down with a nasty cold/Flu. I think I lost a whole day to that one (as in..."
Last Reply by
Views: 995    Replies: 4
"i never moan ever im usaly really happy but yeaterday was the aniversry of my mums death. it has been 6 years. and i &lbr;censored&rbr; forgot about it. i feel like such a &lbr;censored..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,350    Replies: 12
"How do/did you know when you're ready for your first burn???i have wanted to burn for a while now, but everyone keeps telling me im not ready!how did you know when you were ready to bur..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,470    Replies: 57
"....I'm in Morocco, surfing and catching a tan XDWho else isnt going, why, and why dont you care?(Hope it rains *mutter grumble*)"
Last Reply by
Views: 776    Replies: 3
"Does anyone else love sham69???!!! i think they are exceedingly good!!!! better than that in fact!!! i saw them at hammersmith palais on sunday. along with few other bands suicide bid, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,386    Replies: 8
" http://postpossum.spymac.com/video/nogaryno.wmv (right click, save target as, about 2mb)"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,789    Replies: 6
"I tried to find my old thread about Dio and I's engagement which would of been around the middle of December or so. The server couldn't find it though We had gotten engaged December 16..."
Last Reply by
Views: 14,058    Replies: 77
"ok just post 20 thing that are random about yourself1. i like drawing tattoo designs2. i want to be a part time tattoist when i leave school (while at uni)3. i love snakes4. i wear alot..."
Last Reply by
Views: 661    Replies: 5
"I was thinking eairlier that im not actually sure whos with who. im a bit new here so im just starting to get to know people.so come on, who are the HoP couples??Me first,Me + pygmybabe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 682    Replies: 7
" Guess who got engaged on saturday? !!! ME AND EIMEAR !!! There's a nice pic of us in my gallery as well...."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,536    Replies: 2
"Hey, does it get taxed coming through customs, does it take long to get here andd any experiences with HoP shop?Thanks a lot, Rick."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,640    Replies: 12
"I went into a shop today called "Off ya Tree", known in Australia for selling bongs and other smoking apparatus, as well as cheap, rip-off band merchandise. To my initial delight, I dis..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,655    Replies: 26
"click here for morewhat ever will they think of next "
Last Reply by
Views: 8,861    Replies: 75
"Now we all reamember the horros of the other jokes thread, so lets not repeat that please, keep em clean and nice, but geeky jokes make me laugh and giggle, why cos they're funny and so..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,357    Replies: 10
"There's a businessman, a drunk man and a soldier on a plane, but it is too heavy, so they need to drop off some luggage to prevent the plane from crashing. So, the drunk man drops out a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,384    Replies: 38
"I'm attracted to beauty. I like symmetry. I like when things are perfect.But sometimes when I'm doing my groceries, I buy dented tins. Not deliberately, but I pick them up (e.g. diced t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,104    Replies: 6
"I found a competition on www.poijoi.co.uk to win free poi. All you have to do is send them good pictures."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,172    Replies: 2
"Ok...I recently got made potato fudge...this is, indeed, fudge with potatos in!Its nice!try it!Potato Fudge3 squares (3 oz) unsweetened chocolate3 tablespoons butter1/2 cup unseasoned, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 840    Replies: 2
"Ok im sorry if this thread has been done, but nothing came up under searches and the top 10 matches, so here goes.do you keep seeing people who look like hoppers you've met, but know th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,951    Replies: 11
"I was just wondering, what are your favorite places to spin? Where do you go for some peace and tranquility, as well as some bad ass burn sessions???I love the beach, right down by the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,671    Replies: 30
"I have no idea if this has been asked before. I'm not going to search for music cos it will bring up newbies asking whats the best music to spin to. But does anyone find that the music ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,547    Replies: 15
"So last night I found a bracelet that may be of great value, or may be faux, lying on the sidewalk.Wondering if anyone can help me find out if it's cheap or expensive. The clasp says "..."
Last Reply by
Views: 804    Replies: 10
"Here are some of my images, but i don't have any points for gallery space! P.S, r they good?? "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,263    Replies: 20
"so says pat miletich, 5 times ufc champion and triple hard b*stard! cole. x"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,765    Replies: 13
"Has anyone every just lost the urge to perform. I've been spinnig for the last 1 1/2 years, and I've gotten everybody in towm to start dancing. Yet as more and more people twirl, I ju..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,709    Replies: 30
" My Australian permanent residency's been granted. ps. Applied in December 05! It's about time.. "
Last Reply by
Views: 691    Replies: 13
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc-SabtwRng Oh yeah I do that all he time "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,585    Replies: 12
"I was at a free party on Saturday and was having a fairly good time doing some spinning and a little bit of breathing. I ran out of paraffin just before sunrise so went for a dance.It ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 598    Replies: 3
"i dont really want to go but i got to so Goodnight HOP! SWEET DREAMS ALL! "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,366    Replies: 39
"This is the noise that is supposed to be moving teenagers away from british shopping area's.http://graphics.nytimes.com/packages/audio/nyregion/20060610_RINGTONE.mp3Supposedly you can o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 21,917    Replies: 116
"On the bus today was a man that from behind looked like your average kind of bus passenger. He had a short black hair and a blue rain coat on. "So what!" I hear you cry. Well he turned ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,703    Replies: 8
"I noticed there wasn't a big thread to just talk about anything continuously. Just any old stupid thing that doesn't warrant having its own full thread. So I HAVE MADE ONE.Just talk abo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,704    Replies: 37
" WHAT A FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!when the housemates where looking over the potential golden hosemates they where heard to say " i know them, i met them"on the up side, the golden housemate..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,700    Replies: 4
"Have you ever danced the highland fling? Its a traditional Scotish dance with lots of crazy footwork... I got to partake in setting the world record this weekend for a mass highland fli..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,342    Replies: 12
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T3JzZ3JBlw"
Last Reply by
Views: 975    Replies: 2
"hello, i have just graduated and all the jobs for me are down in england therefore im considering moving to the london end of the UK for a year or so. quite a leap for a wee Glasgow ch..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,182    Replies: 14
"http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/conejuggler.htmlInnovative juggling inside a large clear cone."
Views: 1,064    Replies: 0
"hey everyone. I'm here in telluride colorado for the telluride bluegrass festival. it's now been approximately 3 weeks on the road. I don't get to use the internet very often seeing ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,104    Replies: 16
" there must be a few budding dj's out there in HoP land that have some mixes they've done , what ever the style, if you like it dark and hard or if you like a more mellowed style feel f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 735    Replies: 14
"In my spare time I make little remixes.idk if anyone else does btu i would very much like to hear some feedback on mine.to hear them contact me on msn (day_the_musicman@hotmail.com) "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,176    Replies: 13
"I couldn't believe the lack of gardening threads that came up when I did a search! So here comes a gardening tips thread!My house has a little courtyard with a little garden, and for ag..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,700    Replies: 25
"So once upon a time, the Puerto Ricans decided that there needed to be a big party. And they said "Let's have a big party in the middle of Spanish Harlem and call it Puerto Rican Pride..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,117    Replies: 26
"http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshire/5068716.stmwhat a dumbass "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,729    Replies: 50
"Why are you even able to read this!Get the heck outside the weather is and dont forget your suncream kiddos!"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,630    Replies: 21
"Just fill in the gaps.I heard a sound, I saw a sight, I thought thought, I rember somrhing, I came from a galaxy far far away.Poor example, but u guys can come up with better stuff! Ha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,380    Replies: 39
"I was moving in with 2 friends next year, but after finding the house we wanted yesterday, one has pulled out because he didn't get the job he just applied for. So basically, there is ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,084    Replies: 12
"Was just wondering if anyone has had any dreams which involved other HoP chatters? If so, what happened, and had you ever actually met this member offline?I had one last night and will ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,970    Replies: 77
"THE APOCALYPS IS UPON US...........06/06/06................HAHAHA daft assed bible bashers "
Last Reply by
Views: 640    Replies: 3
"I just wanted to thank everyone who has been so pleasant and helpful you guys are great! I m still looking for more people to talk to Im miss social butterfly please don't hesitate to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,286    Replies: 16
"Who has parents who as a result of their juggling and spinning have gotten into it too?My parents tried juggling a few years ago when I was a littlie, but never bothered much. But now t..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter