Page:
lollipurple penguin- soon to be
478 posts
Location: playing with the pixies at the arsse end of the mi...

Posted:
My grandfather is termally ill with cancer! my uncle died in a car accident yesterday. he was also diagnosed with cancer.

i was going to write a huge thread about this.
i was going to write how scared i am for my grandmother. this amazing women who is so so strong, and watching her 'play' brave for dying husband even still when losing her brother yesterday!

I was going to write about my parents. good people who were both made redundant and have not been able to find work since. of my dad, now parentless standing by my mom- so desperate to do right by her fading dad, desperate to please him and keep everyone happy.

i was going to write for myself and my sisters. to be selfish and talk of our love for those who love us back and support us, and to say how incredible graefull we are to all of you who have been there for us and how honered we are to have you as freinds.

i was going to write. but i couldnt think of the words. it doesnt matter how poetic i try to make things and however much we all try to etch our memories, hope and love into words- it doesnt stop it hurting!

im sorry for putting this upon you guys. i just needed it to be said. things feel abit fallen at the seams! . . . and i know life is all ups and downs and is completely unpredictable . . but this is most definatly a down!

i guess i did write that thread afterall
sorry for the drama!
lolli

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place

lollipurple penguin- soon to be
478 posts
Location: playing with the pixies at the arsse end of the mi...

Posted:
aww hunny

i is sorry to hear bout yur great aunt. much thoughts and hugz to u and your family.

hope you is keeping smiling
much hugz again x x x

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Darling,

you truley are one of the greatest people i have EVER met and it has been my honour to have known you for so long. The way you are continually full of happiness and fluffability when everything around you collapses apsolutly astonishes me. you have always been there when i needed a shoulder to cry on, you know i am here for you too. You have the most incredable aura of any person i know-it seems to just shout "lovely person can be found here".
You are always there with words of encouragment for others when times get hard, they are sad or depressed, and no matter how shitty your own life is going, you always make time for others and that is something i greatly respect.

Its not easy losing people in general. My family has a history of cancer and it has hit quite a few people. My grandma died last year and my other gran died this year. It amazes me just how much you want to see them when you know you cant.

This thread in one word is: BUPA.

You are amazing. We want you to stay that way.

you know where i am and what my number is hun.

stay strong.

thinking of you.

:ucofhug:

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
eskimo kiss lolli!

NYC i am sorry dude, if you need anything, and i can help just call me, PM me, or mail me!you made me laugh and thats the best gift you can give, i wish i could help?!

ok man

later days

Step (el-nombrie)

Mistress AuroraHot Schtuff
1,032 posts

Posted:
quote:
Mistress Aurora and lightning. my condolences to you for your recent losses and many many hugz and love and thoughts to both of yours and Oreo's way at this time.

Thank you sweetie

NYC sorry to hear of your loss

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

Page: