JustTheSpinBRONZE Member
1 post

Posted:
Don't know if i'm in the wrong here. (While creating a new theme)
I arrived to London not long ago and while I used to spin poi (3 years ago) and had forgotten it, i'd really like to meet some people who still do it. I want to start spinning again, but I have no idea where to start. Searched forums, searched topics, searched facebook, but (maybe did it wrong) I couldn't find anything.
So is there anyone here who can point me in the right direction? Looking for a group/person/people/crowd who spin and would like one more buddy xD
I just love spinning and love the company. I'm not restricted to a specific area of London. Just tell me where and I'll be there ^.^
I just need a small push towards the right path(contacts) and i'll be in your debt. :) Because spinning alone... is lonely.
Also as many times a week as possible (Meaning I could spin every single day *after work* as long as I find someone to do it with...you understood what I meant xD)
I really hope this thread is not in the wrong place, or that someone is able to help me in this ^.^

Dave FGOLD Member
3 posts

Posted:
Hey there,

I'm not in London, but believe there's a London Spinners Group. Oddballs in Camden Lock Market gave me the details, so may be worth talking to them or looking on FB? Good luck, see you when I get down there again myself! D

ABOBer92SILVER Member
ABOB - Pois'n'us
178 posts

Posted:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/spinningat/
<

I dont want to be called 'the greatest' or 'one of the greats'; let other guys claim to be the best. I just want to be known as a clown, to me thats the height of my profession. It means you can do everything-sing, dance, and above all, make people laugh