Forums > Social Chat > whens too early to go public?

Login/Join to Participate

PoisonDawnBRONZE Member
31 posts

Posted:
Is a year too early to go public with a performance, a crowd? a months? 2 weeks? :devil: :) :D :juggle: :help: :wonder:

"Like a Dragon?" "Yes, I suppose like a Dragon."

trimee30BRONZE Member
11 posts

Posted:
I have been spinning for 7 months and I have a show coming up. I recon as long as you know the basic and the ppl watching think it is fantastic I found doing it getting bit nervous but I guess lol

PoisonDawnBRONZE Member
31 posts

Posted:
I agree, and as long as you know safety precautions. Ive been breathing for 2 years and just got fans. I added the two weeks in there because I want to do a small performance with the fans and add breathing into it within the next week and a half. I'll have two weeks of fan practice. Good luck with your show!

trimee30BRONZE Member
11 posts

Posted:
You too hope it helped

ABOBer92SILVER Member
ABOB - Pois'n'us
178 posts

Posted:
i dont believe theres a set time; when youre confident enough to perform and have a show planned out (even if its loosely planned) then go for it. if nervous/unsure then do it infront of some friends/family for feedback

I dont want to be called 'the greatest' or 'one of the greats'; let other guys claim to be the best. I just want to be known as a clown, to me thats the height of my profession. It means you can do everything-sing, dance, and above all, make people laugh

PoisonDawnBRONZE Member
31 posts

Posted:
Any advice on weather and going publicly? I also agree with you ABOBer92

Isaiah_Hobbs79BRONZE Member
10 posts

Posted:
I did a show in about 6 months into me learning to spin, only because my manager wanted to do something Hawaiian for the tourist down here. I did very basic moves. Such as the butterfly and 3 beats weaves and the people where still impressed. Onward though, my advice is if you are confident go for it and keep it simple. Thanks for reading and happy spinning and if you decide to go through, good luck!
EDITED_BY: isaiah_hobbs (1385514455)

Sometimes you have to ask yourself why, not why not.
Women, booze, and cars are cool. Oh and don't forget about cats, cats are cool too!

PoisonDawnBRONZE Member
31 posts

Posted:
cool, cool. some people are harder to impress than others. I try to keep in mind that I don't see them up there doing it if theyre not impressed.