Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:
Better with sound

boing...boing...When the naive man admits his naivete, he is no longer naive.Thus, all people are regarded by society as either ignorant or a liar.Wonders never cease, as long as you never cease to wonder.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Amazing! Thanks for the laugh!

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
Unfortunately, that has already been posted...but it's a classic! Thanks Nathdaninja!

Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:
Poo...ah well, I seem to be Mr Random links boy today, this'll make your headspin..no really

Spinny head thing

boing...boing...When the naive man admits his naivete, he is no longer naive.Thus, all people are regarded by society as either ignorant or a liar.Wonders never cease, as long as you never cease to wonder.

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:

wow you're right it does; that's *%$?ed up man!

Non-Https Image Link

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

lasersurgeGOLD Member
100 posts

Posted:
that ping pong was great, thanks for sharing
and the spinning thing was quite trippy too.
cheers
very

people are people

Mistress AuroraHot Schtuff
1,032 posts

Posted:
The ping pong thing was funny as hell.

The second link made me do a double take to make sure the disks really weren't moving. It made my head spin.

Not good to look at if you have a headache tho...Which I do have one after just getting through running

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Nathdaninja, i thought jpeg images couldn't be animated, but you have shown me otherwise, mate!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
I think it's a flash movie. But I didn't know you could do FMV video in flash either, only vectors? Hmm.