Forums > Videos > Poi of 2011 starting with my new years spin

Login/Join to Participate

The HardstyleKidstranger
16 posts

Posted:
hey guys i wanna make this thread showing all my poi vids for this year, i'd love some insite and tips and even some ideas of music to spin to ^^

The HardstyleKidstranger
16 posts

Posted:
here is my first vids starting with my new years fire spins enjoy tongue2

youtube

here is another with the same stle but with differant tunes ^_^

youtube

plse feel free to follow suit and do the same i wanna see everyones progress throughout the year ^^

Chris BrownBRONZE Member
stranger
14 posts

Posted:
I like this idea of yearly progress. I'll post my most recent to the new year and then a couple from different points after.

^^^Here's myself spinning poi in late October 2010.^^^

Here's some poi-age in late February 2011.

^^^Here's some poi-age in late February 2011.^^^

^^^Myself poiforming in March^^^

Check out my youtube channel. BeyondDark's YouTube

I'll be posting more in the future.

~Flow Free~
EDITED_BY: Chris Brown (1303897729)

ganjaisourfriendstranger
1 post

Posted:
SWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET videos chris! iv been teaching myself to spin for about a month now and watching videos with fire are insane! cant wait to play with fire

Chris BrownBRONZE Member
stranger
14 posts

Posted:
Thanks a bunch. I love using fire, but there are a great deal of things I do without fire. It's just an added plus. It's always such a great adrenaline rush. I'm self-taught also. Just always keep at it no matter how frustrating it can be learning new things. You'll be glad you did. ubbrollsmile

Hardstyle Kid - I really like the intensity and energy you put into your spinning. If I may give you some constructive criticism, I would like to tell you to remember to makes sure you keep your planes clean while you are spinning around. No need to worry too much about it. They clean up just fine over time. Aside from that, you did a great job. Happy spinning and keep on posting your progress. weavesmiley
EDITED_BY: Chris Brown (1304318107)