• Alle Einkäufe in diesem Monat nehmen automatisch an der Verlosung eines USD $ 100.00-Gutscheins für Ihr HoP-Konto teil.

Forums > Help! > Does anyone know of any poi teachers in Central Scotland

Login/Join to Participate

Dark_Dancer

Dark_Dancer

Total posts: 28
Posted:Just ordered my first poi and looking for a teacher in the Glasgow-Edinburgh corridor.

Anyone know of any non wierdo types that may teach in the area?

Dancing in the Dark with a spinning light

Delete Topic

Fine_Rabid_Dog

Internet Hate Machine

Total posts: 10530
Posted:If you're looking for non-weirdos, HoP probs ain't the place to come.

Nah I kid, I kid.

You'd have better luck posting this in the Meet Others section. Or you could check out what Events and Gatherings are happening in your local area.

I can't speak for all the peeps on here I haven't met. But the ones I have are awesome.

Hope this helps smile

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Delete

Dark_Dancer

Dark_Dancer

Total posts: 28
Posted:Thanks, nothing showing for my area at the moment so have put up a new thread for my area - see if anyone replies

Dancing in the Dark with a spinning light

Delete

liquidtrance

liquidtrance

i dream in circles...

Total posts: 336
Posted:hey DD, i'm a performer&teacher based in glasgow, gimme an email www.liquidtrance@hotmail.co.uk smile
have you been spinning long?

even chuck norris can't pin you down if your on fire

Delete