Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Fire Your Passion - Firewalk Event Bristol (UK) October 2nd 2010

Login/Join to Participate

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Hi all.
On October 2nd an event called 'Fire Your Passion' is being held on a farm just outside of Bristol. There will be fire walking and fire entertainment to raise money for the Nepali Children's Trust
Participation in the fire walk cost £35 and a commitment to raise a minimum of £100 for the Nepali Children's Trust
or £10 entry fee for spectators to watch the firewalk, enjoy entertainment including music, fire spinning, the Illuminarium Kettle Sculpture and see a wee fireworks display, with foodie refreshments thrown in.
For more information: https://www.nepalichildrenstrust.com/firewalk/firewalk.htm

**** FIRE SPINNERS WANTED **** Please contact me if you would like to get involved. You get free entry to the event and food refreshments, and the opportunity to help a very good cause.

Please email me if interested in firespinning on kathryn{at}illuminarium.co.uk

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Well so far there is just lil ole me fire spinning, there will be Fire Kettles, Fireworks and there are 50 fire walkers who have raised a load of money for the Nepali Children's Trust https://www.justgiving.com/nepalichildrenstrust
S :-)

If you want to join the fun and do your bit for charity by fire spinning drop me an email by Thursday please.
EDITED_BY: Kat (1285614094)

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

willworkforfoodjnrSILVER Member
Hunting robot foxes
1,046 posts

Posted:
Can't make it I'm afraid, but I'll drop some cash into that justgiving account smile

Working hard to be a wandering hippie layabout. Ten years down, five to go!

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Bless your cotton socks :-) x

- W B Yeats