Forums > Social Chat > Comparison of differents fuels around the world

Login/Join to Participate

nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
There used to be a page on this site that listed the different fuels and how they are called in many different countries. Does anyone know what i am talking about? I've looked around and can't find it. If anyone can help, i'd appreciate it....

Nomad

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
That was me punk.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:
Ace idea...I've bumped the thread I thought it was so good.
I'm struggling to get my hand on paraffin at the mo...petrol stations don't seem to stock it around Manc.
Anyway...ta f't link

N

boing...boing...When the naive man admits his naivete, he is no longer naive.Thus, all people are regarded by society as either ignorant or a liar.Wonders never cease, as long as you never cease to wonder.

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
Tell u wot if ur in the UK try homebase, I didnt have much luck at petrol stations eiva

nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
That is not what i was referring to, knucklehead. If you read what i wrote, it said "page", not "thread". You're a teacher, aren't you supposed to read a lot of stuff people write? :-)

Thanks though, it is helpful. But what i remembered was a page with a comparative table Malcolm had probably compiled but i could not find it anywhere. Malcolm, if you read this, if the page still up somewhere?

Nomad

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Skim. Teachers don't have time to read 150 papers so we skim.

My bad.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]