tjoniBRONZE Member
116 posts

Posted:
Hi luvs,
I'm travelling round Australia for the next 6 months or so, and would love to meet and spin with some of you lovely people. On the East coast at the moment, then travelling North, then, who knows?
Also looking for fruit picking work, so if anyone knows any good areas I'd be most appreciative!
Take care and happy burning!! xoxo

I'm out of my mind...but you can leave a message

If you remain calm while all around you is collapsing...possibly you are missing something

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
hi tjoni if at anypoint you are in adelaide you are more than welcome to come and spin with us

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

adren@linemember
249 posts

Posted:
and my door is always open down here in tas, spare room even!!

MozyBRONZE Member
*.. If ya can't be Good, Be Good at it..*
147 posts

Posted:
If you are heading north...then come to Cairns. I'ts a great place here...Rainforest...Barrier Reef and of course us spinners Or door well always welcome to any spinners that come to Cairns...trust me i know

If you do come to Cairns there is work up in the tablelands for fruit picking but i can't promise you that you will get work.

But that doesn't matter cause we are here in Cairns and im sure we could help you in anyway for money!!!

Mozy

watching the world go by!!!!

Trick ferret on the making hehe!!!!
Everybodyknows me as (TriX)

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Tjoni i miss you love!

ppl to get in contact with on the east coast:

Sydney: Rozi, Puk & Brainstorma: these crazy monkeys know where its at when it comes to spinning.

Brissie: I do believe that Moon Pixie, Bec, Valura and Arsn are the ppl to go for details when you get to bris.

Plenty of other folk around, say hi to them all for us melburp mob! Also, have you got your chat nights set up yet so we can talk to you still?? xoxoxoxo

Currently on the right side up of the world.

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Ohh... I'm in Darwin for a while so is Jimba, D and their crew.... come have some fun

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

hollymember
61 posts

Posted:
we tried to get work in bundaburg when on our travels. theres loads of hostels that u can stay at that will fix u up with work, but give it a week of hanging around before u get sorted, and the take home pay isnt great. we we travelling around in our own van there but it is harder to get work there without staying in a hostel that sort of offer u the package of work, accomodation, meals and transport. seems to be the done thing there. dont know whether it is the same everywhere. we decided it wasnt worth the effort and time when oz is such a beautiful place. forget work, live cheaply and see the country! thats my advice! and i have no regrets about having a few debts when i got back...because i did and saw so much more in my 4 months there. bunderburg isnt a great place either. oh and u will have trouble finding work without the proper tourist visa...
maybe work in a bar??(altho u have to get special training out there before anyone will take u on, even if u know what u are doing)
happy travels and good luck!!

Never doubt that a small group of crusties, activists, and politicos can change the world... in fact, it's the only thing that ever does ;-)

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
hi tjoni! hope you are safe n well! we misses ya, but that's becuase you're not here. However, where you are, i'm sure there's baglods of fun.

don't eat canetoads. they are poo.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

tjoniBRONZE Member
116 posts

Posted:
Hi luvs,
Thanks for the advice. I'm in Byron Bay at the moment, so when I get within burning distance I'll give you a yell! Bendy Flynt, just said hi's and sturf on the other thread. I miss you guys!!
Take care darlin's
XOXO Tjoni

If you remain calm while all around you is collapsing...possibly you are missing something

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Well if your in Brizzy for full moon, don't forget to fly by us at shorncliffe for moonfest! loads of fire play and heaps of fun

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

adren@linemember
249 posts

Posted:
can you please come to tas, me and sparx would love to have you...
my uncle owns an apple orchard but i dont know if its the right season...

fireboyAn angry young man with a passon for metal
252 posts

Posted:
SOMEBODY PLEASE COME TO WAGGA.
there are only three local fire twirler and me being one of them.
wagga is between sydney and melbourne so if you are going to melbourne to sydney come to wagga.
please
i will love you *puppy eyes*

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>
remeber kids jesus slaves

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
dont swim in the water up north!!!
people think were joking when we say that prehistoric creatures will eat you!

Fire... A bushmans telly

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
hey sweetness!!!
Ill pm our mobile number so that you are able to come and visit us... We have a spare room so you can stay with us and have a great time playing with our kitten and with fire... (not at the same time!!!)
I have heard a whisper that there is a fruit picking web site that will help you set up places to pick as you travel... Try fruity fun to start with... and there are various links from this page...
I hope this helps you.
Hear from you soon...

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

tjoniBRONZE Member
116 posts

Posted:
Aww you guys are sooo sweet. Thanks for the offers! I'm still in Murwillumbah (near Byron Bay) and think I'll be staying here for a while. When I'm ready to head off again I'll be sure to contact you lurvly peoples! Anyone know any twirlers around here? I'm checking out Tweed Heads tonight as I've been told there's quite a gathering on Sunday nights. Anyway take care all.
Love n hugs,
Tjoni

smiley_dup1member
108 posts

Posted:
I don't know about regular meetings, but there is a nice lady in byron that gives free lessons every day at 11:30 am. You can register for them in a cool fairy store on the main street, and the lessons are held just up the road in the park near the bush stop....

Sorry if these details are a bit sketchy, its been at least 6 months since I was there

I don't like living below the tropic of Capricorn..... and now I seem to be in England...... how did I get here???

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!
YOU ARE JUST AROUND THE COURNER FROM US...ARRRGGGHHHH RING US. 0405181482... WE WERE AT BURLEIGH LAST NIGHT.... AND YT IS AROUND THE COURNER FROM YOU IN BYRON TOOOOOOOOOOO....COME PLAY

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

tjoniBRONZE Member
116 posts

Posted:
How cooool is that? Yay!! I"ll give you a ring later today!Just busy looking for work at the moment...oh the joy!!

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
remember to brush your teeth tjoni, that way you can smile like this when you meet the QLD krew! keep safe n happy, twirly one!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always