DubblezBRONZE Member
stranger
4 posts

Posted:
Anyone out there spinning in Brisbane keen to get together for fire and glow jams? Practicing double staff mostly, keen to learn about whatever else i can get my hands on. Learning some poi too but stress the learning bit. Have a few friends with whom i spin with with poi and staff experience. Let us know what you're into and when you're free.

Go with the flow

lady_louSILVER Member
stranger
5 posts

Posted:
Hi, i'm in Brisbane at the moment, i mainly poi myself, but know a bit of staff and i'm learning to juggle. Only hear for a week of so then heading to Byron bay, but if your having a meet let me know and i'll try head that way. Lou

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
wave hey there! grin you guys should head to south bank piazza on a monday night from 7pm - it's called juggle jam grin no fire though - but great big open well lit space for juggling, poi, staff, unicycling, contact...anything really! grin there's a thread on hop somewhere... [Old link]

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

keyarghahPLATINUM Member
Woodford is Goodford..!
241 posts

Posted:
yay thanks gita! and yeah come to juggle jam guys, its a great meet. EVERY monday night in southbank piazza. :roll:
we also meet at Gregory Park (in Milton) on tuesday nights from 8pm-11pmish.

Gregory Park, Milton Google Maps

I also teach workshops for threeworlds with Sam (Gilim) and Firetrybe/Carnival on wednesdays in southbank. pm me if youre interested my website

'FREE HUGGIES!!'

keyarghahPLATINUM Member
Woodford is Goodford..!
241 posts

Posted:
i mean ubbrollsmile

'FREE HUGGIES!!'

HOP kreisförmig

Melden Sie sich an, um die neuesten Informationen zu Verkäufen, Neuerscheinungen und mehr zu erhalten ...