Forums > Videos > Fire Poi Crater Lake

Login/Join to Participate

Mark HustedGOLD Member
177 posts

Posted:
This is a song that was dedicated to Chuck and Mellissa who are friends of Carrie, whom I went with to the Oregon Country Fair with. They had the shelter for us to sleep, and the shower for us to wash. On the way back we stopped at Crater Lake. The footage was taken at the rim of Crater Lake with Wizard Island barely visible in the background. It was cold, windy, and my nipples grew an inch. All good times at amazing places. Hope you enjoy:-)

EDITED_BY: Mark Husted (1247737982)

Keep it Lit....

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
smile You need to come back in August or early September when it isn't so cold up in the mountains.

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

burningoftheclaveySILVER Member
lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
926 posts

Posted:
Can I suggest for next video to dub over in editing with the music you played while you were spinning? Just to get rid of the wind blowing in your video microphone.. unless you wanted to show how windy it really was! you have a really nice flow when you spin though.. smile

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

Mark HustedGOLD Member
177 posts

Posted:
Next year we are doing the same thing. Oregon Country Fair and Crater Lake. Keep in touch and we could meet up:-)

M...

Keep it Lit....

VerminGOLD Member
[Insert something clever]
10 posts

Posted:
Saw some pics carrie took. Crater Lake is beautiful. maybe i'll go next time. ^_^