J_scapBRONZE Member
stranger
19 posts

Posted:
anyone else here throw? just want to know because im curious.

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
i can walk the dog and do a craddle thing....oh and sleep it

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

Juggling Jack FlashGOLD Member
Sneaking
1,207 posts

Posted:
yeah, I play a bit, I've got a freehand yoyo and a few cool tricks, I have a tendency to use it like a rope dart though

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you land among the stars

J_scapBRONZE Member
stranger
19 posts

Posted:
point blank... thats a GREAT IDEA. holy crap why havent i thought of that before. and poje its evolved way beyond that.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I can do some stuff, barrel rolls magic knots poi moves like the weave etc. I know a Canadian called randy who developed a move called the spiderman. done with an off string yoyo, it's thrown up (off string) and caught with a flick of the string like spiderman using his web, such a nice move.

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I agree - 5A Yoyoing is basically psychotic micro diabolo laugh3

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

astonSILVER Member
Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
4,061 posts

Posted:
I love that description.

Just for itself. "psychotic micro diabolo" is just too awesome for words....

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

J_scapBRONZE Member
stranger
19 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: MynciI agree - 5A Yoyoing is basically psychotic micro diabolo laugh3

5a is freehand, i think your talking about 4a (offstring) and yeah i do agree it is really similar to diabolo without sticks or the one way bearing.

i still cant belive that this thread is still up here and not on like the 60 some page

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Sorry yeah you're quite right, I got over excited I'm still quite new to yoyo I don't devote it enough time as yet becuase I never meet anyone who does it frown

J_scapBRONZE Member
stranger
19 posts

Posted:
well there are 2 really big forums. though there full of (g-rated word) jerks, trust me you can go if you like just be cautious

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Cheers yoyo is one of my winter hobbies if you know what I mean, stuck in a flat with rain everywhere I try new toys enough to get adequate on them and learn a couple of good tricks, as long as they are indoor toys wink

JayKittyGOLD Member
Mission: Ignition
534 posts

Posted:
Lets hear it for the indoor toys!

Don't mind me, just passing through.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I might possibly maybe sort of occasionally thinking about toying with the idea of playing with a yoyo.

I managed to snap my string whilst at work last week frown

Its a £3 Duncan one I bought from Tesco. grin

What ones are you all using, and where can I get a good cheap one? Don't want a flashy one.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
a henrys viper is pretty cheap jon - <£20 when I got mine. also Have a custom made one but it's somewhere in my flat.....