Forums > Social Chat > First edition of...."Why Didnt I Think Of That??"

Login/Join to Participate

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
Yes ladies and gentle men, in our hightech day and age, we strive to better ourselves, and better conveineince ourselves with technology...what better way to demonstratethis than with...The cow mating becon.https://www.bovinebeacon.com/Does your bull have a hard time finding his fat ass hefer in the night or thick fog?? Never fear. The Hefer Butt Becon is here. This little beauty gives a whole new meaning to Red Light District. Never wonder where in the field tha booty is no more. The red light aloows location, for the stimulation, for ejaculation.Also available in human sizes."S"------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

protozoaGOLD Member
148 posts

Posted:
Oy.I'm not sure why you posted this here, but all I can say is mm-kay!-protie

tekknogurrlBRONZE Member
90 posts

Posted:
hehehe. that's all i have to say about that. smile

~K~No matter what you do, one billion Chinese won't care.

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
MOOOOOO!!!!------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
I'd like to give a big Amen to that last MOOOO!!!!!and follow with my own,*sigh*......Moo. (cow playing hard to get)

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...