Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Lestival! Leicester Circus Festival 2008, summer solstice

Login/Join to Participate

Clackheadnewbie
2 posts

Posted:
Hi all,

A long time lurker here posting for the first time.

On behalf of Leicester Jugglers, we have great pleasure in announcing the forthcoming Leicester Circus Festival, aka Lestival!

Our event takes place on Saturday 21st June 2008, at Brockington College, Enderby, Leicester, from 11am to 10pm. Transport links are excellent; there's loads of spinning space inside and out; we have a crackerjack show lined up; there will be a trader's stall from Beard Products; and lots more besides.

Poi spinners are very welcome to attend, as are jugglers, unicyclists, diabolists, and any one else who enjoys object manipulation, who likes to watch other manipulators, or who just wants to hang out with friends in a lovely space on the summer solstice.

Full details at the Lestival! web site.

Full day tickets are £7.50, show only is £4, and there are also concessions for 16s and under.

We will have a number of spinners from Loughborough Fever, who will provide a spinning workshop or three, and if you would like to offer more workshops please contact Lestival@juggler.net

Thanks for reading, and I hope I haven't made too much of an infomercial out of this. We hope to see lots of you in blazing summer sunshine on the longest day of the year.

Thanks.

--
Jay Linn, Leicester Jugglers

Somebody please tell me how to turn the fecking smilies off. It's like a fecking grinning competition in Bedlam round here.

Plumsiestranger
2 posts

Posted:
Just a quick reminder that this is happening on saturday this week.

It would be great to see loads of spinners doing their thing in our huge chilled out spaces.

I look forward to seeing a few of you there.

Plumsie.