ElectricBlueGOLD Member
Now with extra strawberries
810 posts

Posted:
Corinbank!!
It is this weekend. Any one going?

Corinbank is a first time festival just out side of canberra right in the middle of ta big pine forrest. There is going to be lots of cool bands, watersliding action and best of all circus performances and work shops.

If your coming come and say Hi to me i'll be in the colabratory creative campsite and in the shows at 'Le Petit Sideshow'

I {Heart} hand me downs and spinning in the snow.<br /><br />

ElectricBlueGOLD Member
810 posts

Posted:
Just a little bump to say that i'm gonna be runing hula hooping workshops if your are around. Drop past the co-lab to find out what time !! Yay!!

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
oooh... I've a friend down in... (ummm... actually I forget, but it's somewhere south of sydney, in the middle of nowhere...) going to corinbank... and I've been telling her for ages that she needs to get into hooping... she loves the other major kinda wiggling (dancing), so I reckon it'd suit her...

I'll tell her to look you up...!! biggrin

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

ElectricBlueGOLD Member
810 posts

Posted:
Awsome !!!!!!
Let her know that if she heads down the to the colabratory creative camp site or the mini big top and asks for jane somebody will be able to point her in my direction.

Also there should be a notice board up near the entrance of the Creative Camp site with the details of all the work shops that are being run. smile

Yay!!!

ElectricBlueGOLD Member
810 posts

Posted:
Oh also,
I have to plug the shows we are doing at the mini big top. we are doing a circus show a freak show and a big one night only fire show.
Whooot, i can't wait.

ElectricBlueGOLD Member
810 posts

Posted:
Pogo, i met your Friend and her daughter at Corinbank she was loverly. It turns out we crashed their dinner table while we were all eating delish festival food and we all had a good chat.

Any who much fun was had by all and i whole heartedly recomend going to Corinbank next year. It was fantasticaly organised and every thing just worked especialy considering it was big and this was the first year. Whoot!!

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
heeheee... I spoke to jojo last night on msn and she mentioned having met you... I asked her if she hooped and she said "sweet f.a", which I interpreted to mean at least a lil bit... tongue

and yes... she is, indeed, loverly; and still reckon she'd take to hooping, if she gave it a really good go... but *shrug*, each to their own... prolly had an excuse though, cos both her and her lil one are sick in the festy aftermath...

YAY for a good one...!

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

ElectricBlueGOLD Member
810 posts

Posted:
Yeah there was lots of things going on round the festival. With all my shows i barly had time to think. I hope she had fun any ways !! smile

keyarghahPLATINUM Member
Woodford is Goodford..!
241 posts

Posted:
pogo is jojo as in jojo the clown from the central coast?
i was hanging out with her! today! at circus stuff!
yayyay for how small of a world we all do live upon smile

'FREE HUGGIES!!'