KadafiGOLD Member
stranger
9 posts

Posted:
Hi everybody!!!
im wondering if there are some firefreaks in switzerland...but.....hey!!!im sure of it!!!
so...if im talking about you...let me know!!!

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Challo smile

where in Switzerland are you?

I know of people in Zurich, and also in Geneva. there's definitely some in Lausanne, and probably Sion as well.

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

KadafiGOLD Member
stranger
9 posts

Posted:
im probably in the worst place for juggler......i live in Ticino,the italian side of switzerland,really close to the boarder,the only lugk i have here is that i can go in italian convention without many troubles!!!
but i would like to spin fire with somebodyelse,sometimes....or even do some coreografic stuff!
but i think for that i have to move from here.....

inosSILVER Member
14 posts

Posted:
Hi,
I live in Zürich and would like to meet other fire spinners... or staff or what ever...

please contact

cheers

walter

crappy poier.... its always the paraffins fault...

ajoSILVER Member
1 post

Posted:
I know this is a really old thread, but I'm in the same boat. Staying in zurich for 6 months and I'm starting to really miss the fire community I had back home. I'd love to know if there's any mailing lists/forums/meetups/etc I could join to spin while I'm around the city.

dreamsharingSILVER Member
4 posts

Posted:
Ajo, I don't know about Zurich but there is a small community of jugglers / poi players in Basel. They usually meet on tuesday evenings. Maybe that doesn't help you but maybe you can find some time...?

Karl_BridgeSILVER Member
3 posts

Posted:
Hello,

I am in Geneva and I would love to meet some spinners, I am currently trying to advance from a beginner to intermediate.

Please get in touch if your in the area. I really need to motivate myself and spend some more time spinning, obviously it would be more fun if I could practice with others.

I speak English, French and some Spanish, so don't hesitate to say hello in what ever language :-)

Thanks

Karl

Vbourquimember
1 post

Posted:
Hi, i'm moving to swiss in june.
I will be staying in Bienne.
I am a poi spinner and would love to meet other spinners in this new home for me.
I speak english, cantonese, mandarin and french.
Please kindly let me know if there's any meet ups and hope i can meet some awesome spinners soon! =]