Forums > Meet Others > Melbourne Spinners - New Years Burning

Login/Join to Participate

_TravellingPyro_GOLD Member
4 posts

Posted:
Hey Everyone,

I'm coming to melbourne around new years and was wanting to meet up with some people and set some things alight..

I've been spinning for about 7 - 8 years now.. haven't really posted in the forums.. so.. Hi everyone! biggrin

If there's anything happening in melbourne over new years, like 2nd - 6th I'd love to know about it..

Cheers

biggrin

_TravellingPyro_GOLD Member
4 posts

Posted:
wow.. one post in five and a half years.. go me..

wait.. no.. now there's two.

yay!

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
Hey Pyro,

Melbourne Twirlers mostly meet on Sunday or Wednesday nights most weeks, but I don't think anything's planned for New Years Eve - I'll be at a mate's place and most likely with a BAC too high to twirl fire, drive cars or walk in a straight line.

4 sleeps till Christmas! Whoo!

Kupo!

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
hmm.. im yet to hear of any new years plans, besides people going to confest and woodford.. they're both valid options if you have the money smile

hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

clarence_quackSILVER Member
QuackerJack
1,927 posts

Posted:
Leaving for Falls tonight... Planning on having a burn there. Does that count?!

Nutella Brigade Unite!

"Look! I have a rainbow penis!" - Rouge

Owned By Steaks

keyarghahPLATINUM Member
Woodford is Goodford..!
241 posts

Posted:
frown maw clare! falls! good luck though, total [censored] fire bans last year.. im in london. and its [censored] COLD. and no-one wants to spin with me, and ive just been to oddballs this rad juggling shop, and i cant light boo on fire.
have a super one
you too petey

'FREE HUGGIES!!'