Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
So its about 930 AM here, I'm at work....obviously working very hard...

Whats everyone got planned for today? After i get off work im going to head home and burn my new netflix movie. Then take the movies to a mail box and send them back. I'll prolly prepare some more kero/white gas mix because im going to burn tonight over at this guy's house. I went last week and it was pretty cool. ummmmm i dunno what else.

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

Bigfoot67GOLD Member
103 posts

Posted:
over here it is 6.50 PM

nothing planned for today except for trying to get a good night of sleep tonight because tomorrowevening 'den dodentocht' takes off here; around 9000 people joining to walk 100 kilometres, first time i participate and planning on walking it out so i'll need the sleep...

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
DAAAAMN thats a lot of walking, dont forget your water. Good luck and i hope you have.....fun? lol.

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

Bigfoot67GOLD Member
103 posts

Posted:
yea indeed a bottle of water is the only thing i'm gonna be carrying i think and there are scanning posts every 8 kilometres or so where you can get food and stuff so...
thx, i hope i'll have fun too tongue , sure been looking forward to it...

D_ChowBRONZE Member
98 posts

Posted:
that is a lot of walking....hope u get/got ur good night sleep....yeah...my reply might be a little late

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
Thats one of the reasons i like arizona, there arnt any of these things here, if someone tried to walk 100k then they would either die, get extremly sick, or give up. So we just kinda opt out of those things...kinda like we did with daylight savings time.

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

LizzybethLizzy hearts sunshine hoop
272 posts

Posted:
mmm you busy people. its almost the end of the day here and i have only just got going biggrin

if i could be a busy busy bee...

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
*jealous*

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

272 posts

Posted:
dont be biggrin im a little on the nocturnal side atm - so im not sleeping when i should be, and spend all day sleepy and pale *despite the extraordinary number of freckles i have at the moment* . that and im bored beyond all belief, although the poi helps.

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
well look at it this way. I live in AZ where it is almost too hot during the middle of the night. I used to be a night owl, worked graveyard shift at Denny's and loved it. Not only is night the only time its bearable to be outside but you dont have to deal with traffic which was awesome. But i got a new job and now im working from 6am-230pm, I go to be early and wake up early.

On a side note, pale is WAYY better then tan

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
i'm at work too 3.24pm
go home take a bath go meet potential roommie

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
I have the majority of the day spent on uni homework, and its raining at the moment so practise isn't looking too likely. However, in the evening I'm seeing 'Licence to Wed', looks fun!

Kupo!

272 posts

Posted:
 Written by: poje

On a side note, pale is WAYY better then tan

glad someone thinks so biggrin i would look really weird having anything other than extremely pale skin - what with the red hair... biggrin but what people dont seem to understand is that i like being pale smile i dont want to look like a roast lizzy!!

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
mmmmmmmmmmm pale red head
*drool*
You dont happen to love video games, Smoke questionable substances, and have some interest in females do you? wink

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

272 posts

Posted:
doesnt know how best to answer ubblol