evilgoombaBRONZE Member
11 posts

Posted:
Um...this might seem stupid but I ordered something from here over a month ago and still haven't gotten anything. Did anyone else that ordered from here have to wait like super duper uber long to get their stuff too? I wanted to ask before I bugged customer service again for no reason haha.

Also I think my cat is possessed by the devil because he keeps staring at me and meowing and I don't know what he wants!! eek

Cheese is my god.

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Well it is a very good idea to bugger CS. They will help you out/ might be able to tell you where your package is. Usually service is very reliable, maybe your neighbour has it and forgot to tell you about...

Send a PM to George

That with your cat, though seems to be a serious problem... he's trying to establish contact, please do not attempt exorcise him wink Consider food, water, let him out, clean cat toilet... if all of that's not working, give him a cuddle... or try to do that simultaneously, always worked.

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

evilgoombaBRONZE Member
11 posts

Posted:
PM to George...hmmm. Alright.

And yes I did all that! I even went buck wild and bought them new tasty food and a water fountain for cats with fresh catnip and brush them everyday and got this AWESOME new kitty litter thats made from corn and is safe for the environment but he still stares and follows me everywhere. I don't know if its because he loves me or is secretly plotting against me since I never let them outside beyond the balcony...

Cheese is my god.

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
ubblol oh, I see - that seems to be part of the "basic needs covered, now need to train human being" programme...

Enjoy wink

evilgoombaBRONZE Member
11 posts

Posted:
Oh they're going to need luck with training me, I'm about as aloof as they are lol.

Cheese is my god.

JonnyRokBRONZE Member
Look! I'm Darth Bunny!
446 posts

Posted:
Nah cats are masters at mind games, they only let you think they resisting...

Do what you want coz a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!
Yo ho fiddle dee dee, being a pirate is alright to be,
Do what you want coz a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!

Nephtysresident fridge magnet
835 posts

Posted:
FireTom, you dit NOT just tell goomba to bugger customer service! eek I don't think that will achieve the desired effect at all!

Is it a boy cat or a girl cat? And have you tried singing to him/her?

everyone's unique except me

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
ubblol No, I was advising him to remain calm until christmas

And I was telling him to convert his flat into cat-heaven, get real mice instead of dead foods, re-orientate his life to serve his kittens and divorce his girlfriend if she's unwilling to accept that the cats will sleep in the bed, instead of her.

fake teeth and glueBRONZE Member
Checking who's online, watching you!
1,972 posts

Posted:
is there anywhere you can let the cat outside?

you just lost the game!!!!!! !!!!!

knowledge is power, power corupts, study hard, become evil.

835 posts

Posted:
 Written by: FireTom

And I was telling him to convert his flat into cat-heaven, get real mice instead of dead foods, re-orientate his life to serve his kittens and divorce his girlfriend if she's unwilling to accept that the cats will sleep in the bed, instead of her.

Oh, well, I was kind of assuming he already had all that covered, I mean, isn't that the first thing you do when you sign yourself into slavery under feline domination?

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol you and your cat wished... *chuckles*

Thing is that "we" happen not to read, what appears to be the fine print on the reverse side of that mean(tioned) contract - but in fact is the BOLD headline on top of it... rolleyes

[PS: Would you be so kind and drop that towel?] wink

835 posts

Posted:
You know, I could *swear* that headline wasn't there when I signed! smile

[Hmmm the towel... I don't know, it's risky... if I do, will you swear to protect me with your life from the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal?]

evilgoombaBRONZE Member
11 posts

Posted:
 Written by: FireTom

ubblol No, I was advising him to remain calm until christmas

LOL...dang, well I don't know about the whole thing with the cats running my life n stuff... They have no idea how much power I have over them. Their lives are literally mine! If I choose to not feed them they will die, if I choose to not water them, they will die. So I don't think they're dumb enough to really anger me. Muahaha!

Oh and I have 2 cats, both boys. One is reeeaaaaly fat and sleeps all day, its the little one thats crazy. Oh, and I'm not a guy, so I don't have a girlfriend...well I guess I could have one but I'm not like that haha.

Cheese is my god.

835 posts

Posted:
Oops, sorry, well in that case the cats take precedence over the boyfriend. Or potential boyfriend. Or any kind of romantic activity at all really. Or social life.

The cats only let you think you have power, in reality they control your every move! smile

* sigh * cats.... Mot & myself are kitten-hunting at the moment... I can't wait to have a little fluffy dictator - or two (so we can do kitten-poi) - keeping us up all night and swinging from the curtains again biggrin This is our gorgeous old cat Duvel

3209Duufjesmall

but he disappeared half a year ago *cry*... he had a good long 15 year reign over the house though.