PlugInClaireyBRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
https://zestriddle.fanzine.pl

one of my friends got me onto this funky riddle thingy a while ago - and call me a nerd but its damn addictive!! anyone else done it/doing it/want to help me with number 23??? confused wink

_3C_Daywalker
215 posts

Posted:
*is stuck on number one* confused

Must..

Find...

Answer!

mad

Speed of Dark: As yet unmeasured, but believed to be faster than light owing to its ability to move so quickly out of light's way. -- Terry Pratchett

[total number of times I've been hit in the head with poi: 10! <--- Double Digits!!!!]

_3C_Daywalker
215 posts

Posted:
oh oh! I'm onto number 3! lol

Speed of Dark: As yet unmeasured, but believed to be faster than light owing to its ability to move so quickly out of light's way. -- Terry Pratchett

[total number of times I've been hit in the head with poi: 10! <--- Double Digits!!!!]

78 posts

Posted:
aaaah see how addictive it is!! ubblol

_3C_Daywalker
215 posts

Posted:
stuck on number 5, this game is great, and you're right it is REALLY addictive!!

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
confused i dont get it? all i can see in the first puzzle is the word 'deep' but i dont get what to do next...

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Number three is driving me crazy...

_3C_Daywalker
215 posts

Posted:
Majestik, if you read the hints from the main page they tell you to put the answer you think it is into the url. So where it says "one" on the first page, replace it with whatever answer you think it is.

Number 3 was hard!
Anyone feel like giving me a hint for number 5 let me know!

_3C_Daywalker
215 posts

Posted:
I was on a rool there! but now i'm stuck on number 9 frown

78 posts

Posted:
wow you're really flying through them! what does 9 look like, i cant remember!

_3C_Daywalker
215 posts

Posted:
9 .... can't remember, i think i meant to say 10, which was a pic of alice holding a knief with a playlist

I'm on 15 now

78 posts

Posted:
ahhhh i feel so dumb, it took me about a month to get that far!! ubblol

_3C_Daywalker
215 posts

Posted:
well i'm working on my bf with these, two heads are better than one ubblol

_3C_Daywalker
215 posts

Posted:
Got 23! now stuck on 24 frown

78 posts

Posted:
ahh will you link me back to 23??? i havnt been on it in ages and i dont have the right url!

_3C_Daywalker
215 posts

Posted:
https://zestriddle.fanzine.pl/zest_riddle/great_below/feareffect.htm

wanna hint?

78 posts

Posted:
danke!!

_3C_Daywalker
215 posts

Posted:
kein problem :P

78 posts

Posted:
aaaaaah ok i give in, i totally need a hint! im on a scorpio track... but i think that could be wrong???

78 posts

Posted:
annnnnnnnnnd there it is.... i cant believe that... what kind of beetle...[censored] sake!

Just_Another_Clownold hand
965 posts

Posted:
is that not a scarab beetle?

Q:"How many Jugglers Does it take to change a light bulb?"
A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

Gate Keeper to Shocked_Prawn. None may pass.

_3C_Daywalker
215 posts

Posted:
it is a scarab beetle yes.
But that constellation doesn't exist... Look at the title of the page "sky rings"

Sky Rings
Stars
Beetle

its hard to give you a hint better than that without making very easy (well...easy in my opinion!

dr4kunstranger
1 post

Posted:
Hi,

I am sorry for being a thread necromancer, i'm not usually doing it, but this time, i'm on a quest.
Also, i'm not a bot, i'm a very alive person, sitting in front of a computer and typing it all... so, please, hear me out.

I'm one of administrators of the zestriddle project - zestriddle.ovh.org
Me and several of my collegues are trying to take down the links and answers on particular zest's levels from the internet. The reason is that some levels require googling, and quite often google outputs pages with answers, spoiling the fun to fair players.

This particular thread comes up, as well.
Therefore, i kindly ask you to either delete this thread entirely (especially given that the last post is from 2007...), or delete all the answers, links and other spoilers from the posts.

I know my request might sound odd, and that i have no way to prove who am i - but on the other hand, who else would post such a thing?
I am also aware that this thread isn't the only place with spoilers to zest on the internet, nor it's particularly bad - the zest's moderating team is getting in touch with other people hosting answers, as well.

Of course, i encourage everyone to get back into the riddle (remember that the address has changed), but use the official forum and our IRC channel (#zest_online_riddle @ quakenet.org, using webchat.quakenet.org for instance) for help instead.

Thank you in advance.
dr4kun