Shibakienthusiast
309 posts

Posted:
Talk about freaking out! I was about to go nutso for a few hours when I got to work and discovered that my home away from home (HOP) was down! mad This is my sanity, especially on Fridays, when I enter the world of the masses. Praise the creative intelligence that orchestrates the universe for aligning the energies once again, to lend us creatures the trickling divinity that nourishes our spirit!And thanks to you too, Malcom! grin grin grin grin grin grin ------------------~I dont care if they eat me alive, Ive got better things to do than survive. ~Ani

Wow

Dr.NoodleHeadBRONZE Member
170 posts

Posted:
Thank heavens it wasn't just me!! I had a mad panic that my system administrator was onto me for the hours I spend flicking through these boards.Still, it gave me the incentive to get myself wired up at home and after spending the afternoon playing with two extension leads (30 metres total!!), lots of mini-grips and a hammer.......I can visit from the comfort of my den grin.Happy home bodNoods smile

Fish are just like trees except they move and they're invisible

FireSpiritSILVER Member
Classic 90's Fire Dancer... Poi, Staff, Doubles, and Breathing
743 posts

Posted:
Yea What happened. I leave for two weeks and come back to civilization, and my site is down frown I didn't know what to do! So I went out and Spun!! smile

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
IT CONSUMES, AND DISTROYS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!