Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > calling all brisbane creative artists!

Login/Join to Participate

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
hey all! wave

just thought i'd share with you something i found in the free local paper! it was an ad & i've copied directly from it!! biggrin

brisbane city council is developing a register of creative workers to work on upcoming projects.

we are seeking creative artists and cultural workers including writers, visual artists, musicians, theatre actors, community workers and concept producers from all backgrounds.

this is an exciting opportunity to be part of a diverse program of arts and cultural projects across the city throughout 2006 and 2007.

for further information about how to place your name on the register:
call the council on 07 3403 8888
or click here!

this initiative is another way council is inspiring a creative brisbane and achieving our vision for the city's future

biggrin

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
That's great Gita, will pass it on to Kyle and other local genius hug

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Dammit! I wish I made my way to Oz as planned now... frown

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock