Forums > Social Discussion > convincing a friend to see a psychologist

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
One of my friends has been going through some very very rotten problems and they have apparently been going on for years. She has been talking to me about them, and normally I've very happy to talk my friends through problems, but these are really serious sh!t and I don't feel comfortable talking to her as a non professional, but I can't say "no" because if I do then she will continue to withdraw into herself and that's going to end incredibly nasty.

I'm really really worried about her and 100% convinced she needs to seek professional help, but she says she can't afford it. But now the public medicare will cover part of psychologist bills...

oh i just need to convince her! any ideas! i'm glad she feels she can open up to me, but at the same time i feel so helpless!!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
i spent a lot of time looking for the right script, zoloft actually worked for over a year before i wnet off of it
now i just smoke cigs when i get uptight
maybe i'll hijack this thread....

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:
mmm, maybe i should take up smoking tongue

"i am exotic, and must keep my arms down" - Rougie

"i don't understand what penises have to do with getting married" - Foxie

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
cigs only, nothing herbal :P

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

Page: