Page:
NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
So I'm cleaning my apartment and listening to Madonna's "Justify My Love" (flashback, I know) and of course I get distracted by a pair of poi and get my groove on...

What are some other hip shakin', gyrating, grinding, sexy, sultry songs that lend themselves to spinning?

[I'm always scared when I start a music thread that it will degrade into every other of the countless threads. Can we please keep this one on sexy, sultry, make out songs that one can spin to?]

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I saw Sven Vath live in about 96. I was really impressed by the set. But DJ Rap was on after and was much better.

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
By the way, what's the deal with Sasha? I've downloaded various tunes (at random) and, thus far, Mr Tiddles is the only one that doesn't sound like it was produced by a boy band.

Have I got the wrong Sasha or something?

Meh

LuNcHbOx...(Aka. Nathan)-un-singlemember
536 posts

Posted:
i know...
thats why i only listen to the old sasha...
it the betah stuffs...
she allways sounded a little to happyhardcore for me...
i can't stand happyhouse...
that stuff is crap...

-LuNcHbOx, Aka. Nathan...Give a man to fish, and that man knows where to come for more fish...Teach a man to fish and you have just destroyed your market base...

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I'm not a big Sasha fan myself. Though I'm such a huge John Digweed fan that I sort of need to like him by association.

Digweed's "Los Angeles" CD a damn good Makeout Album.

{+1 for seamless transition back to topic}

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

LuNcHbOx...(Aka. Nathan)-un-singlemember
536 posts

Posted:
this new MM11 cd...it isn't some of his best wirk...
i don't even think it's him half the time...

-LuNcHbOx, Aka. Nathan...Give a man to fish, and that man knows where to come for more fish...Teach a man to fish and you have just destroyed your market base...

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Hit me on the way to work today:

Chris Issac's "Wicked Game"

{I'll date myself by saying that it was the song that Dylan and Kelly made out to on a hilltop in the first season of 90210.}

Actually most Chris Issac's stuff is pretty damn sultry.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Page: