Forums > Social Chat > Any mac users feel like beta testing?

Login/Join to Participate

Eeyoremember
18 posts

Posted:
Ive created a program that is basically just a different cursor. It started as just a little fun but I really like it and thought others might like it too. Anyway If Im going to be making it go public, it needs to be tested to make sure its not going delete peoples computers.

https://www.angelfire.com/pro/circlecursor/CircleCursor.sit

Im pretty sure it works fine on 9.22 and lower but I have no idea for OS X users, so handle with care. If you want to help could you leave your CPU's specs and tell me what you think of it and whether there were any problems.

Thanks.

Makes you wonder really.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
not many mac users on HoP, might take a whie to get a responce.

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
even still, I wouldn't install software from someone on a bboard..no offense

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

Eeyoremember
18 posts

Posted:
No offense taken. Its a very valid point.

This should prove that its not going to delete everything. When you download it open it up with resedit and just take a look to see its a real program.

The file is an extension. This means that if something does go wrong you can then hold the shift button while the mac is starting up to disable extensions. Then you can remove the file from the system folder.

Makes you wonder really.