the_shamanmember
46 posts

Posted:
Stood up from my desk yesterday, caught my foot in the headphones attached to the pc on the floor, tried to move my foot out, whilst still moving and ended up sprawled, face down, on the floor.

Only while the entire office was watching!

And not a bit of sympathy for the nasty carpet burn on my arm, that's at least 7mm long.

Never mind. At least it brightened everyones day up.

And if the portuguese football team need a new striker, I'm one hell of a diver.

monseratSILVER Member
My flabber is gasted
737 posts

Posted:
Working in the Gadget Shop, show a customer a lamp, put it back in the box and reseal it with sellotape, roll of tape goes over my wrist, ring the sale through, turn round to the other person and hold the roll of sellotape to my eye and go " eye eye!", see someone standing at the counter, turn round with sellotape still held up to my face, bloke standing there wearing an eyepatch. hid in stockroom for quarter of an hour.

Chaos is the natural state of the universe

Some days I'm the pigeon, some days I'm the statue.

honourary militant margerine ninJAH

If it wasn't for displacement activity I wouldn't get half as much done

TabtI Doubt, Therefore I Might Be
1,007 posts

Posted:
hahahahahaha!!! ubblol

how about walking around the house naked (as you do) only to realise that there is some guy up a ladder squeegeeing your bedroom window, trying very hard to concentrate on the window and not whats behind it.

i was soo embarrassed that i had to go hide until he had gone away. redface

and trust me, i wont be around when he comes to clean the windows next month!

Owner of Dragosani's right side.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I bet he's very prompt for his appointment and does a very good job next month though wink

Meh

ag4111member
41 posts

Posted:
Did some work

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
waking up in the morning with some woman i was seeing at the time and having her 19 Y.O daughter coming into the room and spotting an empty condom packet in her ash tray..................good job she didn't spot the rest on her floor...................oh yeah and it was her bed after all ubblol

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
I don't tend to get embaressed easily...sure my cheeks'll so red but so what?
If I do something stupid, I like to think that I've made somebody else laugh and smile. And laughing and smiling are great smile

Gremlin_Loumember
131 posts

Posted:
Not me personally, but a friend said she told a patient they didn;t have Hodgkins Lymphoma, when what she meant to say was ' You have Non-Hodgekins Lymphoma'

Unfortunately, she wasn't a med student at the time (qualified a number of years), and so wasn't supervised. She realised her mistake straightaway, but was still horribly embarrased.

We can laugh, cos the patient appaerntly survived (going back a number of years on this)

'If your deeds shouldn't be known, perhaps they shouldn't be done, if your words shouldn't be shared, perhaps they shouldn't be spoken. Act with attention, for all your acts have consequences" (Rabbi Judah HaNassi)

wonderloeyenthusiast
255 posts

Posted:
I have an ongoing hate/hate relationship with barstools... But this is the most sober and definitely the most embarrassing.

At work, in the kitchen, we had a breakfast bar-type area and then a dining area. I was cheerily drinking coffee on a barstool, when about 20 people came in to have a meeting in the dining area, about 2 metres from where I was sitting.

I tried to silently slip away, but as I slid off the stool, my keychain (on my belt) got stuck on the corner. I fell off the stool and brought it down on top of me, to great jubilation from those in the meeting..

*blushes*

"You've gone from Loey the Wonder Lesbian to everyone wondering if you are a lesbian." - Shadowman

Yesterday is yesterday. If we try to recapture it, we will only lose tomorrow.

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
I managed to go through a drive-through takeaway place (think it was mcdonalds @ springwood) the wrong way a number of years ago... doing my usual thing, not paying attention.

I should have just driven off and left it as a silly memory, but I drove all the way through, turned back around and ordered... gave the check-out chicks a good laugh as they took the p*ss out of something shocking. redface

Falling over stuff moments? I do that *all* the time, too many to recall... very clumsy...

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
* Walking through a shopping centre in a daydream I walked right into a metal bin which toppled over with the big heavy lid falling to the floor with a loud resonating CLAAAAANK. Everyone saw me. Aplauded. I picked up the bin, put it upright again. Picked up the bin lid, held it out , bowed to my audience and walked on. I should've been mortified but instead I walked away with a grin on my face.

* The MOST embarassing moment for me EVER was at my university drama society and I was doing group auditions where everyone takes part in a reading and acting out the script, interchanging roles. The director who was cast kepting getting me to read for the lead a number of times towards the end. In my head this meant that I was a dead cert. When it came to announcing the final cast line up, the director named the girl who would play the female lead and I pointed at her and said 'Hey! You're my girlfriend!' before realising they hadn't actually announced the lead. It turned out to be someone else who was reading for the other play... Nothing was made of it but I still cringe at the thought of it!

* Any time I pick up a staff at a HOP meet...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
I get really embarrased when I don't do a search. ubbangel

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

dani_babybooSILVER Member
addict
667 posts

Posted:
i was dancing on stage one of my fave djs were playing some really fast hardstyle and i was getting all excited at the tunes and fact i was dancing to his set, i was on a trial and i slippped

i was so embarrassed and the said d saw everything and was laughing at me

couldnt face him after that redface ubblol

enticed, entrapped, entombed.
intoxicated, impaled, ingested.
bewitched, beaten, broken.
enter the love realm...
insert ur token

o jej, ale bym ci wylizal ten pepek

stepped up promotions

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
When I first got SPD pedals (ones where the sole of your shoe clips into pedal) I was riding up to traffic lights, unclipped my right foot, the bike fell to the left and I ended up, bike and all in the back of convertable BMW.

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
I woke up one morning, soon after I moved into the house I'm in now, and went to get some breakfast. I was dressed only in a pair of lacy knickers and a vest t-shirt. When I got to the kitchen I could smell this really pungent stink of cat spray. I cursed the local tomcat loudly (as the smell was due to him spraying my back door. He was mad because he couldn't get the cat flap open to get in and eat my cat’s food). I opened the door taking a bowl of hot water and disinfectant with me. I washed the door but found that the disinfectant was dripping on the floor so I pulled the door closed so it would drip outside instead. It wasn't until the door closed I realised I hadn't flicked the catch up. I was left locked out standing outside my back door.

I had to go next door and wake the old couple up so I could use their phone to call my sister to get her spare key for my house. My new neighbour couldn't disguise his laughter at the sight of me trying to not be seen by too many people in the street as I refused his kind offer to wait for the arrival of the key in his house. I was too embarrassed and hung about in the cold by my back door for 20 mins waiting for my sister instead ubblol I just couldn't bring myself to sit sipping tea with a 65 year old neighbour in a pair of see through pants and a white vest. After all I'd only known him a couple of weeks! ubblol

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

7,193 posts

Posted:
i can relate to the dancing and falling over senario danny ubblol it happened to me also but i don't have girly bits to worry about flashing to all and sundry tongue

was on a podium doing poi and as i spun around some twa.....i mean punter had spilled something where i was standing and as i turned i toppled over redface

monseratSILVER Member
My flabber is gasted
737 posts

Posted:
Christmas Eve, having to use a ladder to break into the bedbroom window of a friend's house because he'd passed out and couldn't let me in. Realised at the top of the ladder I was still dressed as Santa Claus.

Chaos is the natural state of the universe

Some days I'm the pigeon, some days I'm the statue.

honourary militant margerine ninJAH

If it wasn't for displacement activity I wouldn't get half as much done

addict
667 posts

Posted:
well ravehead i was already flashing my bits off in the outfit i was wearing so that wasnt the problem lol

enter the love realm...
insert ur token

stepped up promotions

_Slater_member
32 posts

Posted:
I once fell over right on my face whilst running for a bus stopped at a bus stop.
it wasnt the falling over that embarrassed me, neither was it the fact the the bus driver was laughing at me in his rear view mirror....
it was the fact that he drove off when i got up... frown

ubblol

7,193 posts

Posted:
 Written by: dani_babyboo

well ravehead i was already flashing my bits off in the outfit i was wearing so that wasnt the problem lol

danni...........flashing your bits is all part of the fun.............you've not talked to me, or met me but i HATE club life now!!!!

FREE PARTYS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

addict
667 posts

Posted:
lol tell me about it

i only go to the clubs im promoting

enter the love realm...
insert ur token

stepped up promotions

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Today I spilt a bucket full of boiling hot water all down my leg in front of the new assistant manager..
Where is soked into my sock it stayed hot, and now have a blister the size of a 50 pence piece and a very red foot!

addict
667 posts

Posted:
ouch i know how u feel
i burnt my hand again today at work

my boss is worried il cut my finger off or something the amount of times i get injured

enter the love realm...
insert ur token

stepped up promotions