Page:
Smelly_Moonewbie
16 posts

Posted:
I love eatting in the bath, others read books etc.

I would like to know what the weirdest / cleverest thing you've eaten in the bath.

I personaly love baked beans on toast, as they're yum.

also water melon is great and floats, has its own bowl, and doesnt matter if you dunk it.

what do you eat? biggrin

-Rory

"The Trick to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss" - hitchhikkers guide

shoshanahSILVER Member
enthusiast
232 posts

Posted:
i like to eat ice cream in a hot bath.

oh and farting in the bath is cool it always makes me smile and i feel really proud when its all in 1 big bubble.

life is what you make it and what you want it to be

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
 Written by: will_uk

My fiancee has banned me from having hot baths. Apparently its very bad for your heart. Its a shame since they were one of my greatest pleasures in life...

What?!
How many people have you heard who've died from heart attacks from too may hot baths?!

GeoffonTour04SILVER Member
enthusiast
360 posts

Posted:
banned you from having hot baths??

That's an old wives tale from (many, many) years ago when bathing in winter was bad for your health because of the squalor in which everyone lived meant it was difficult to get dry in winter without catching cold.

Hot showers kick ass, I keep turning it up every time I get used to the heat. I'm quite dissappointed if I can still see across the bathroom after a shower.

I love smokin bud in the bath but I hate it when the doob goes all droopy from the steam.

Smelly_Moonewbie
16 posts

Posted:
heh, I like all of your idea's... specialy smoking a big J in the bath, thats sounds awesome.

next time I'm going to get a water melon, cut it in half, and jump in the bath with a couple of big splifs and a spoon

heaven :-D

hey polarity :-D... nice to 'see' you :-)

-Rory

"The Trick to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss" - hitchhikkers guide

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
I'm unsure about the hot baths and heart thing as well. Because the Japanese have very hot baths, and theyare renound for their longevity.

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Yeah well the Japanese are just super human tho arnt they. They can fly, and do martial arts, there like the last nation on earth who are respectful, theylive to be about 100 and teach 15 year olds how to fight (wax on wax off, wax on, wax off) and they look like porcaline dolls - I wish china or Japan had ventured across the seas and conqourd Europe. That would be so cool lol

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
they also drink snake bile and other wierd stuff.

I watch kick ass miricles last night and chris cudelli wen to a snake restaurant where they pulled out of a box (1 of about 100) a king cobra (o ea it's gall bladder was £400)
they had many different snakes which they would kill fresh for 1 body part to be eaten / drunk with saki

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

mr_tamborien_boymember
33 posts
Location: Leeming, Perth, Western Australia, Australia, worl...

Posted:
mango is best in the bath, secially if its a juciy 1 cos u dont have to worry about getting sticky hands hahah

"Shine on you crazy diamond"

wonderloeyenthusiast
255 posts

Posted:
Mmm.. a box of chocolates, a glass of red wine.. and possibly some weed...

With music and candles and incense... I like making an occasion out of having a bath.. I think its to do with the fact I don't have one...

frown

"You've gone from Loey the Wonder Lesbian to everyone wondering if you are a lesbian." - Shadowman

Yesterday is yesterday. If we try to recapture it, we will only lose tomorrow.

RaveRepresentSILVER Member
addict
567 posts

Posted:
i dont really.. eat in the bath.. >.< but i have to admit, the most amazing feeling you can get is by having a shower while siting in a chair in the shower. Make sure its as hot as possible!

"I don't know what you are talking about"

"Cardinal!!! Poke her... with the SOFT CUSIONS!!!!"

"Its not working my lord!"

"Have you got all of the stuffing on one end?!"

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Has anyone here been in a Japanese bath? sooooo good! I so badly wanted to take a book in there with me, but I wasn't sure my host family would understand the "book in the bath" culture we have! ubblol

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

will_ukBRONZE Member
83 posts

Posted:
I went into a Japanese bath in a nudist spa. It was lovely - you had to be very still though - people gave you frowns if you rippled the water too much.

As an aside - being in the jacuzzi at the same spa had some interesting side effects...

As for the hot baths being bad for your heart - I haven't seen the proof either, maybe I should demand that she backs her arguement up?

MaaiSILVER Member
journeyman
56 posts

Posted:
Eat in the bath? You guys are damn scary! The only one who I know who does that is my ex, and I don't want to see him ever again...

Although it was fun... I read comics in the bath and I always laugh out loud when it's funny. But he would look at me with his piercing eyes, because I was disturbing his peace and quiet moment bathing and reading. shrug

Without Poi in heaven, I won't go!

DragosaniGOLD Member
sunset seadragon
679 posts

Posted:
A disturbingly hot bath and then cooling yourself down with a Wall's rocket.... devine...

“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.” - Oscar Wilde
Jointly owned by FreyaJ, Birgit and Aurinko

NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
imagine... dropping cake in the bath... it would go all soggy very quickly and you wouldn't be able to retrieve it and then you'd be sitting in cake which would all break and float around and be all soggy and gross...... i think that's a pretty solid reason for not eating cake in the bath...

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Dragosani

A disturbingly hot bath and then cooling yourself down with a Wall's rocket.... devine...

ubbrollsmile biggrin

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

DragosaniGOLD Member
sunset seadragon
679 posts

Posted:
Erm, seeing you quoting that Neon, I just realise that didn't come out right...
spank

“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.” - Oscar Wilde
Jointly owned by FreyaJ, Birgit and Aurinko

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
mmm i also went to a nudist japanese bath.. such a good experience..

eww soggy cake in the bath ubblol like.. soggy toast... hmm

Page: