Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Poi, Staff, Juggling etc. in Rome, Italy. (Spitalfields II !!)

Login/Join to Participate

SpacemonkEmember
25 posts

Posted:
Greetings to everyone,

A looong time ago I started a small workshop for friends in London's Spitalfields Market EC1. It happily grew and over the years many wonderful people came from accross England and the world to share their enjoyment and learn from eachother.

Recently I moved to Rome to Teach English as a Foreign Language, and have since really missed the lovely atmosphere we had every Tuesday in London, so.. Spitalfields II is being born!! ubblove

The Venue is Villaggio Globale ( https://www.vglobale.org/
) on Lungo Tevere, next to ponte Testaccio (Testaccio Bridge.)

Information:

Every Tuesday: 18.00 -21.00.

English: 389 960 8385

Italian: 340 004 6385

https://www.vglobale.org/

EDITED_BY: SpacemonkE (1150798969)

Perspective allows us to live in a world of incomprehensible possibility, simply by blinding us to almost all of it… We’re not horses, yet we all wear blinkers...

*robyn*BRONZE Member
111 posts

Posted:
another excuse to visit rome again!

well done you!

my state of mind creates my world

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
Hey Ewan, what a great idea I'm sure it will go swimmingly you've done it once, and your sure to do it again.

Next time im in Italy, (that'll be my first wink) I'll come and play ubbrollsmile

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Its too far to go in an evening Ewan tongue

SpacemonkEmember
25 posts

Posted:
Robyn, Jem and UCOF, yay! biggrin Good to hear from y’all again. I’ve been reading HOP recently, very uncharacteristically (¬ because I don’t love it but because I don’t usually have much free time or easy internet access,) and really missing everyone.. frown So I should warn you..! I’m feeling the burn of being away, and now that I’ve got a new thread up I’ll be logging on more often to check PM’s and generally keep an eye on you all. wink Though nothing seems to have changed on the Spitz thread.. Even more nice people saying nice things, and UCOF making excuses to stay home and play with ‘weapon-X’ or so we like to think. Actually, UCOF - are you and Monkey still on da boat? And Robyn and Gem – Do do! And and UCOF – it’s not a crater, it’s your mouth. Where the food goes and the strange noises come from. hug

Love to all,

ItalE

Perspective allows us to live in a world of incomprehensible possibility, simply by blinding us to almost all of it… We’re not horses, yet we all wear blinkers...

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:
ubblol

hug to Ewan!! Hope all is going well in Italia kiss

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
ubblol haha... spitz italia?

good to see you on your surprise visit the other day... best of luck with it man! biggrin hug

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

SpacemonkEmember
25 posts

Posted:
Hello lovely Hels, how are you and how’s the group? Are Diz and Chad still proudly touting their sequins? Please give my love to everyone inc. Bammus, Mr. Man (Cole), Cam, Ads, Chad, Diz, Em, and of course yourself hug. I hope you/you all have fun at Play if you’re going.

Duballstar, t’was lovely to see you on my fly-by, are you still performing? And how goes the double fire Meteor ubbloco? + I hope to be back in early August.. And I hope to see you and it then smile.

Big smilE