Page:
ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Hey guys!

This is an invite to all the twirlers out there to PLEASE come to my house on Saturday night at about 6.30 for a birthday party for my friend Rachel

She has been going through a very hard time lately and when I found out that she had NEVER been thrown a birthday party (not even as a kid) I really felt I needed to do this for her...she LOVES firetwirling so I thought this would be a great opportunity to show her how great this community is by coming and spinning and having a great ole time celebrating her 25th birthday.

You guys dont need to bring ANYTHING.
I will supply all the food and drinks including vege stuff, but I will need numbers so cater for you all so if you could let me know either by posting here or a PM that would be great.
Rachel is a wonderful person and I would love for this to go off like a frog in a sock!

so Our house...(pm for address if you need) at 6.30 on saturday the 17th for a little get together!

hope you can all make it!

Love V. ubblove ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile hug

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
*drool*

Rachel's pretty too!

wink

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Page: