Forums > Social Discussion > free partys/ possibly a little bit harsh

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
ok............ i'm not condoning this in any way, shape or form but the party i was going to go to this weekend but for some reasons the oganisers messed up but thats another story. once the party got going at a back up venue the morning of sunday this happened.......

*loud audio and violent images....no blood though kids ubblol

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
I just don't understand what loki is going on about at all. He seemed to hold a point of view that I didn't agree with, now he says he's being sarcastic. Does that mean he does agree with me? Or he holds no view on this at all? Where is the sarcastic bit? Maybe I don't have a sense of humour, so would you be so kind as to explain what you are talking about?

Thanks smile

There's too many home fires burning and not enough trees

Loki_the_tricksterSILVER Member
Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
 Written by: jo_rhymes

Written by: Loki_the_trickster

Little patience for in-depth bla bla bla......?

ubblol

Well at least someone gets me biggrin wink

Written by: evil clown ep.

Not a particularly powerful Warrior, Evil Clown will attempt to avoid defeat by accusing his attacker of having no sense of humor.

Written by: MrMajestik

becuase that was exatly what you were doing when i posted, basically your intire post was attacking other people for not having a sense of humour, which you graciously admit

Ssssoooooooooo because I said some people need to have a sense of humour to get the funnies I posted makes me an Evil Clown? umm

Written by: Mr.Majestik

and incase you thought i was actually being mean i put a " and " to point out i was being sarcastic

ubblolI tried that too......didn't work for me either shrug

Written by: sethis

Regardless, I think it would be good if we just left loki in his own cop-hating world and got on with the business of laughing at hammered ravers. (Good luck guessing what tone of voice THAT was in... )

biggrin clapI agree biggrin

Written by: MrMajestik

hug for loki first then hug s for everyone else.

hug hug hug grouphug

Written by: sym

I just don't understand what loki is going on about at all. He seemed to hold a point of view that I didn't agree with, now he says he's being sarcastic. Does that mean he does agree with me? Or he holds no view on this at all? Where is the sarcastic bit? Maybe I don't have a sense of humour, so would you be so kind as to explain what you are talking about?

Thanks

I do hold a point of view that you dont agree with sym unless you've started to hate cops as well shrug
Me being sarcastic was my automatic defense to being attacked by everyone in this thread, with the exception of like 3 people who only posted once or twice like Rave himself. jo-rhymes already pointed out one of my jokes up there for me and for more examples I'll copy and paste a few from my posts and see if you can see the sarcasm all the while still holding my ground against the onslaught......

Written by: Loki

Ok lets see so I guess cops are soooo cool when they shove girls around Hmmmmmm abusing a woman, just doing his job, right got it
and spraying people who are standing around watching whats going on not participating but watching, 3/4 of the way through is when this happens, and they were like 8 to 10 feet away, Ahhhhh taking it out on the innocents around the action......doing thier job great it appears
and spraying a guy who is trying to help a person who is prone on the ground by trying to drag him out of harms way, again about 3/4 of the way through, oh these cops are masters of thier profession

Look at the last words in each sentence......I mean "oh these cops are masters of thier profession" COME ON!!!!! That reaks of sarcasm

Written by: Me

..... Got ya I'll be sure to allways use the side walk because I wouldnt want "crime scenes" springing up all over town......because thats scary wink

ubblol ubblol ubblol I mean COME ON!!!!!! ubblol ubblol ubblol

My ADD makes it so that.....Ooooo SHINY.....wanna go ride bikes....wait....where am I.....

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
Alright, so your sarcasm was about the police doing a good job? It was clear to me that you were being sarcastic in those cases, but your argument was the same, and thats what I was arguing against. I don't see how the way you put something turns in to a get out path for you.

By the way, I made that post, not Jo - she was logged in on my computer and I just posted without logging in myself.

Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Sym

Alright, so your sarcasm was about the police doing a good job? It was clear to me that you were being sarcastic in those cases, but your argument was the same, and thats what I was arguing against. I don't see how the way you put something turns in to a get out path for you.

confused confused confused umm umm umm confused confused confused
I have no idea what thats supposed to mean shrug so I'll just go over here and do something else

Written by: sym

By the way, I made that post, not Jo - she was logged in on my computer and I just posted without logging in myself.

So you do get some of my jokes then clap clap clap clap

My ADD makes it so that.....Ooooo SHINY.....wanna go ride bikes....wait....where am I.....

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
Never mind.

Do you have anything to add to this thread at all?

I don't.

Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
ubblol
Yep I dont think I do either I'm outtta here

But before I go..... grouphug hope theres no hard feelings ya'll hug hug hug hug hug hug

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
ditto

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Quitters.

Fight to the end! There can be only one!

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol ubblol

NYC!!!!!!!! spank spank spank

Dont get us started again we just hugged!!!!!!! ubblol ubblol ubblol

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
You want hugs? Take that crap over to "Intros." There's no hugging in "Discussion"!

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
awww, He's only saying that because he wants one too...

hug There you go, feel better now?

kiss

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
what's that sym?

did i really just hear you call loki's mom a cop?!

oh dear, oh dear...

wink

on a serious note, i don't like the police very much either but i tend to avoid channelling negativity towards them just by ignoring them as best i can.

when i have to deal with the police, i try to remember that under the uniform, they are an individual person (despite the many that i have met with attitudes that seem to negate this opinion).

at the end of the day, the police are just a group of people with the same job.

granted its a job which carries a high level of responsibility and power which is wide open for abuse, but saying i have something against all of them is prejudiced so i try to dispel my preconceptions whenever i meet a policeman/woman.

still, prejudices against the police can't be all bad - it got me off of jury duty for a start wink

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
Awwwwww here you go NYC hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug better now? ubblol ubblol ubblol

eek COLE!!!! spank

How did sym know my moms a cop? ubblol wink

Written by: coleman

still, prejudices against the police can't be all bad - it got me off of jury duty for a start

ME TOO!!!! ubblol

It was for a policeman who shot someone. When they asked me if I had any prejudice twards the police I started laughing and they sent me home straight away wink YEAY for no jury duty biggrin

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
 Written by: coleman

still, prejudices against the police can't be all bad - it got me off of jury duty for a start wink

Getting kicked off jury duty is always fun. I do it all the time. Fun until you realize that if I ever get arrested I'm going to be judged by a group of people so ignorant they have no opinions about anything.

frown

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Then again, if I ever get arrested and look over and see Cole and Bluecat on my jury I should just go ahead and change my plea to guilty. wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
don't you mean "giulty" wink

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
D ? C

[Sorry, just correcting your grammar.]

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

RayinRedSILVER Member
39 posts

Posted:
Why the hell has society gotten so out of control??? What happened to people just getting together to have a good time? Violence has become so engrained (if thats a word) in our society. I want to know what has changed from the peace movements of the 1960's until now.

Page: