Forums > Social Chat > names for fire staff's

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
ok so this thread has been slightly altered, i'd like to know what other people have named their fire staff's biggrin

(hope i got rid of that poll) biggrin

EDITED_BY: ravehead (1144873983)

ElannaSILVER Member
Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise.
2,293 posts

Posted:
I named mine Lomeril. smile I love elvish names...so perdy. biggrin

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Pies Jesu Domine *whack*
Dona eis requiem *whack*

Come join us and chat - we're bored! irc.newnet.net #homeofpoi

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Mine's called Max. ubblove

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

afghan_bingoSILVER Member
116 posts

Posted:
i generally refer to it as "my heart and soul" or "stupid piece of crap" depending what mood im in

we were somewhere near barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
I generally don't name inanimate objects. Not sure why.

devil

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

doctor_fandangoGOLD Member
co-director of A.C.B.I.S.H.A.
761 posts
Location: in the corner beside the filing cabinets, 2nd floo...

Posted:
mines called, 'spognatios the enflamer' before spuggy i had gus (gus the staff = gustav lol) but i decided to give gus to a good friend, i used to have 'suzy the princess of pain,death, destruction and sky blue chrysanthimums' but she was destroyed by the baggage handlers of Beauvais/Dublin airports. a friend of mine had Mr. Flopsy, that staff was stolen at a convention... so now he has Mrs. Flopsy.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1,

"in most of our friends we're the hippies. but we have hippie friends of our own.. its like a dog having its own pet" - H. Sinoquet 19-03-2005

clarence_quackSILVER Member
QuackerJack
1,927 posts

Posted:
Mine's Frank. Or Frances when it's being a wang and not going where I want it to...

Nutella Brigade Unite!

"Look! I have a rainbow penis!" - Rouge

Owned By Steaks

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
When Ravehead asked me what to call his staff before he posted this, I suggested egbert. My staff is called marmaduke!

I also suggested to him archibald, arthur or lancelot.

I rather like Dirty Harry. or how about Sticky the Stick?...

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

BaccoryBRONZE Member
126 posts

Posted:
My staff is called Vash (after the Trigun character)
My poi's have just got names like the originals (my first set of very simple poi) the heavies (the weighted poi i made...they're very painful and they've even scared me) and the snakes...obviously my snake poi.

My g/f's Staff's full name is "King Henry the 8th (the whore)" or "Henry the Whore" but normally just "Henry"
she says cause Henrys tried to take her head off so many times...the whore is cause he's twirled with so many ppl biggrin

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
ubblol thats a wicked reason for both satff names baccoryubblol

i think i called mine monty because the obvious reason i REALLY like monty python, and like a pyton my staff can bite and thats the last thing you want wink

Page: