Page: ...
LostSurferSILVER Member
I'd be in trouble if I had to eat an antelope now
278 posts

Posted:
So who's going to Glade this year then?

I'm going with a few friends and can't wait! bounce

The venue is undecided yet, and is apparently different to last year, more information can be found at the eFestivals website and at the Official Glade Website. The Glade site is moving server but was emailed to say that it should be up and running on wednesday.

See you there? biggrin

ubbrollsmile

"Everything in moderation. Even moderation itself. From this it follows that you must, from time to time, have excess. And this is going to be one of those occasions"

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
True! Although the thought of a ticket marshall flinching at the name John smith is quite amusing.... "John Smith? but.... you're *insert enthnicity here*. AAAARRGGH! You can't come in! POLICE!" wink

Bungeechucks Rob suggested setting up camp near near the chill-out tent, I reckon that's a sound suggestion. It would be cool if we're all in close proximity. The HoP Poi village! wave That is of course if the camping and the stages are still fairly close this year... What does everyone think? If it's set up like that again this year I'll be making a beeline straight there when I get there on thursday. smile

My Mind is a Ship
Emotions become the Waves
Soul is the Ocean

If a quizz is quizzical, what is a test?

simtaBRONZE Member
compfuzzled
1,182 posts

Posted:
ive just found out my ticket has arrived woop de woop peace

just talked to seye and seems im coming down in car with him, we're coming down thurs too, i reckon camping where u said sounds all good

im guessing you'll prob get to site first being loads closer, you can save space for us

"the geeks have got you" - Gayle

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
Will do! Although still don't know where the site is! I might make a HoP Flag to let everybody know where to aim for. Good plan? I'll probably get there mid afternoon, depending on my incredibly slack mates... spank

My Mind is a Ship
Soul is the Ocean

simtaBRONZE Member
compfuzzled
1,182 posts

Posted:
yeh we're aiming to get there before 6pm, but you shud def make a hop flag and we will come hunt ya down

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
Cool! I'm on it! Hop flag on the way! biggrin hug

My Mind is a Ship
Soul is the Ocean

LostSurferSILVER Member
278 posts

Posted:
Myself,m Scillyspinnner and a couple of mates are hopefully arriving asap on the Thursday as we're staying near reading, which is the nearest station of public transport apparently.

We too are going to be camping near the chill out stage, hopefully in search of a bit of shade. So if you see us, come over and join us! Some kind of HoP flag will be necessery for visibilty though i reckon! smile

"Everything in moderation. Even moderation itself. From this it follows that you must, from time to time, have excess. And this is going to be one of those occasions"

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Can't go - no transport and can't book train tickets in advance as the location is a secret!

As I said to Seye. DOn't mind too much as I save money!

Have a good time guys!

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
oh man, this is right near my house but i'll be away at Latitude hug i want all of you to pop over and meet mollydog!!

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

LostSurferSILVER Member
278 posts

Posted:
I really want to meet Mollydog!!! hug

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
how long will you be about for James? i think i get back from Latitude on Tuesday?

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

LostSurferSILVER Member
278 posts

Posted:
frown

I'm going back down on the monday to fly back to Scilly on the Tuesday. Boo frown

One day!

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
awwwwwww!! hug yes one day indeed! biggrin

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
Ok, so it says on the tickets that you have to subscribe to the mailing list to get directions, and that they send them out via email starting today (9th) at 12. Haven't had anything yet though... Anyone else had the email?

Maybe I'm impatient, but I really want to know where it is so I can check out the site on Google Earth... cool

My Mind is a Ship
Soul is the Ocean

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
Right, just got the email. Slightly surprised at the location, but it's all good wink Cheeky sods.

You'll know what I'm talking about when you get the email....

My Mind is a Ship
Soul is the Ocean

LostSurferSILVER Member
278 posts

Posted:
biggrin They are crafty devils! smile

Me and Scillyspinner are going to hopefully have a little HoP flag, if we find the time to make tomorrow before we leave on wed morning, but if we don't we also have a large white Surfers Against Sewage flag which has this logo on it:

Non-Https Image Link

So if you see it come on over and have a chat, and a cup of tea!

bounce weavesmiley bounce2 sunny

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
Cool! Be watching out for that one. It would be wicked if we were all camped out in the same area! I will definitely watch out for that flag! If I get time tomorrow will make a large HOP flag. It will say something like "Home of Poi Glade Village" hug

My Mind is a Ship
Soul is the Ocean

LostSurferSILVER Member
278 posts

Posted:
Well our plan is to camp out near the Spiral ID Chill Out stage I think, and as we're getting there pretty much as the doors open I'm pretty sure we'll find a good spot! Hopefully anyway! smile

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
camping near the id spiral sounds like an excellent plan, will look ourt for socks going around in circles or a flag.

also, dose anyone need a lift frrom anywhere along the A303 on thursday? if i drive i will have a few spaces... or dose anyone have a spare seat from devonish area? or is there a left share website/forum specifically for the glkade?

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
it's all about the id spiral. doesn't look like i'll be making this at all now... frown oh well... 7 days at boom followed by a few at bloom should help make up for it! smile

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
Near ID Spiral it is! I'm so psyched!! I can almost feel the beat already.... Woohoo!

My Mind is a Ship
Soul is the Ocean

LostSurferSILVER Member
278 posts

Posted:
biggrin I feel I may be applying my signature quote towards my time at Glade this year, oh yeah! biggrin

simtaBRONZE Member
compfuzzled
1,182 posts

Posted:
im gonna be comparatively straight for this, very very tight budget lol

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
ditto Although I may indulge a little. Last year I was completely buzzing just off the music! I spent the entire weekend in fromt of the speaker at the Origin stage (apart from buying my first set of Poi and learning 3 beat weave ) weavesmiley

My Mind is a Ship
Soul is the Ocean

FractosDirty Fire Project
133 posts

Posted:
hey folks, will definitely make for the id:spiral stage and look out for the flags, if you don't mind an extended village? smile should be getting there friday afternoon with two of my mates.

Can't wait to hear all the tunes... the glade is always my favorite place at glastonbury! definitely the most interesting vibe.. biggrin

I only know a couple of you guys from Play so I hope to make some more acquaintances smile

Seeya this weekend! weavesmiley

~Adz

ps. if you need glowsticks, should have a bunch of 'em, can cut a deal for HoPpers wink

oOo
You see, you already know circle-theory,
you just don't *know* that you know.

simtaBRONZE Member
compfuzzled
1,182 posts

Posted:
 Written by: SamboFlux

ditto Although I may indulge a little....

oh of course i will be indulging, this is why i said "comparatively straight"

this post is put down before seye comes and posts lol rolleyes

ohhhh and a request, if anyone could help on this it wud b amazing

its my mates bday on saturday, and he wants us all to fancy dress, i need a proper hippy frilly white coloured top, ive got the perfect bottoms but no top to complete the ensemble, if anyone can help plz pm me confused
EDITED_BY: simta (1152659423)

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
Bwahahaha! You naughty boy, you.... wink

My Mind is a Ship
Soul is the Ocean

LostSurferSILVER Member
278 posts

Posted:
OK, so i'm off to catch a flight to the mainland this morning, so this'll be my last post! Amy and me made our flag/banner last night and it looks a little something like this:

14980hopflag

So now none of you have an excuse not to say hello smile

See you all there hug weavesmiley bounce2 bounce2

LostSurferSILVER Member
278 posts

Posted:
Hmm, or just go and look in my gallery! biggrin

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
Cool flag! Way better than the shabby effort I was working on! rolleyes

I'll make for that one when I arrive then! See everyone there... hug

My Mind is a Ship
Soul is the Ocean

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
Everyon, remember to bring PEGS! Let's take pegging to Glade! Bwahahaha! ubblol biggrin

My Mind is a Ship
Soul is the Ocean

Page: ...