kameleonnewbie
3 posts

Posted:
hello HOPsters.

This post is to let anyone interested know that I have some Dura Stilts for sale. 24 - 40" (the biggest ones).

They were brought new from America a couple of years ago and since then have only been used a few times. Still in mint condition. They are great fun and dead easy to walk on! They are down in Bournemouth, UK at the moment. Maybe could arrange some kind of postage too. I'm selling them because I had a car accident and don't have the strength in my legs to use them any more. shame. I'd like to get £230 but could be open to offers... They cost about £350 over here new.

Anyone interested give us an email on zencriminal@hotmail.com or phone 07765 360595.

Cheers!!! wink

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
awwwwwwwwww eek car-accident? frown

hug please get better soon! hug

you really really think you won't be able to walk on them ever again? frown wow that must be horrible! hug poor kameleon hug

*get's his direct wire to god and mad2 at him censored words*

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
If i had the money hun id love to buy them, but sadly i dont. Hope you are feeling ok tho. take care. xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

kameleonnewbie
3 posts

Posted:
aaahh thanks you guys... hug

yes I'm ok. just get the wobbles when i go Robo Legs.

Why do those European drivers have to drive on the wrong side of the road ?!!! ooooops
EDITED_BY: kameleon (1136665245)

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Which ones? ubblol

No it's good to hear that you're ok! You're wobbling because your legs lost the strength? This will come back, ya know! Or is there another reason for wobbling?

I'd hate to see someone get off stilts hug

mad2 at the one and only censored words...

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
dude how heavy are the big ones? I was going to get some smaller ones cos I'm but a little fairy.........

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

kameleonnewbie
3 posts

Posted:
well......
regarding the weight of them, they are made of lightweight aluminium so i shouldnt think there'd be that much difference between mine and the shorter ones. only 6 extra inches of tubing or so. they do get pretty heavy tho, maybe more so for a wee fairy! you could always come for a test - walk?

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
the difference is pretty big, actually: i have sets of both: fluff you've been on the lighter ones only, i think (the 18-30s) and well, i haven't weighed them, but i can dance on the smalls, and not on the larges....
R

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
I found the main problem with Dura stilts is I have little feet (size4 uk) and the foot plates don't adjust small enough for my feet. Otherwise I'd buy a pair because they are fun.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
its very easy to readjust the footstrappings for smaller feet: all you need is a drill.....

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Ahhhhh never thought of that, D'oh! ubblol I swear my brain is out to lunch. I seem to have lost the plot a lot lately.

Hmmmm sadly I just spent all my spare pennies on tape and tubing for hoops. If they are still for sale after payday maybe I'll have the cash then.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!