Forums > Social Chat > I just need some pointers

Login/Join to Participate

Phyzeriummember
38 posts

Posted:
Im pretty new to glowsticking, but im getting pretty good fast, but im not gonna be able to go to the next level if i dont get some tips from people who are already at that level...so if any of you out there who know they have some skillz feel like teaching me a few things, my Aim/aol name is Phyzerium...thanks alot

Pain is pleasure.

Tsumimember
32 posts

Posted:
If you didn't already, go look for people in your area under glowstick in the meet others directory, and put yourself up there too...

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
welcome..checkout the new moves forum also..lots of cool new tricks in there as well..------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

CAINED-AND-UNABLEmember
214 posts

Posted:
hey hey! welcome.my advice is stick with it. when i was learning many moons ago i found it difficult to learn some fairly simple moves (backward weave etc). When you get it, it all clicks into place.tremendous feeling. grin

firenomadmember
26 posts

Posted:
g'day,yeah it's awesome when you get a move down pat. once you get over the excitement you then wonder why it was so difficult in the first place.firenomad- no fancy lines yet