Page:
pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
just got my nipples pierced the other day. ouch what a rush. and afterwards, the smallest little breeze is so erotic. i just woke up the other day and decided to get stuck with a needle.

what is the most painful place to get pierced besides the private area...

anyone got a light?

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
HAHAHAHAHA
Non-Https Image Link

The thing that is so funny about that statement Mike is that Arsn has already bought me a cat '0' nine tails!!!! A guy I know makes bull whips and Stock whips and also loads of naughty leather whips for a "shop of adult intrest" and Arsn thought it a funny joke to buy me one...Its a joke around our house and with our flatmates now... Takes pride of place on the bedroom wall...
struts off singing...."whip it, whip it good!!"

[ 27. November 2002, 19:56: Message edited by: Valura ]

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
lol @ Arsn + Valura

you are so lovely, the pair of you. If a little mad
but a bit of madness never hurt anyone hey?

.......wait a minute - a bit of madness, a pierced nipple and a cat o'nine tails? OUCH!!!

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
at Ros, Arsn, and Valura for comment and subsequent image of madness, cat o' nine tails, and nipple piercings.

I got barbells when I first got them done. After finding out the hard way that they get caught easier because things can get wrapped around them, I think rings or horseshoes are definitely better, especially for healing nipples. I also had pretty purple rings and now have the classic silver horshoes.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
still waiting to see THOSE lucky horseshoes...

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Lol @ Ros...
nothing like a little love to enhance the madness,Im sure you'll agree....
Non-Https Image Link

We live in a house of madness as it is... with 7 other people... 6 of whom are spinners, and drummers, so it CHAOS...come play some time...Yourself and ur lil Fraggle will fit in just fine I know it...

Non-Https Image Link

We all play really nice in australia *uhhuh*..
accidentally slips into redneck drawl..

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I've had a hoop in my nipple since i had it done in 96.

My brother hada horse shoe. Which he gave to me when he tired of the whole nipple piercing idea - his was always getting sore/tugged/infected - but i haven't dared put it in cos, well, it's my brother's . . . and they have weird brother diseases n stuff.

Don't they?

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
quote:
Yourself and ur lil Fraggle will fit in just fine I know it...
Lil? Who's been saying what?

Meh

Bubblenutmember
14 posts

Posted:
I only ever had 5 piercings (all gone now, just scars) but I'd say septum was the most painfull. PA bled for two days which was scary but didn't really hurt all that much.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Oh C@ntus!!! 'Lil' is a term of endearment I use. Its just my beautiful hybrid Aussie/Kiwi accent that's coming out in my writing...
Should I have made you sound more manly?

Non-Https Image Link

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
manly?? ROFL.....

eep! I'm a-gonna be in a bit of trouble soon!
But you know I'm only kidding - would I devote myself to a long distance relationship if the reward was 'lil'??

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Satisfaction guaranteed even across 270 miles

Meh

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
ARSN GOT HIS NIPPLE PEIRCED!!!!
It looks sooo good!!!!
He was so brave and everything didnt even move when he got it done!!!
Pozee how do I thank you?...no really how?
I'll let Arsn tell you the rest
one happy lil chicken struts off

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by C@ntus:
I've had a hoop in my nipple since i had it done in 96.

My brother hada horse shoe. Which he gave to me when he tired of the whole nipple piercing idea - his was always getting sore/tugged/infected - but i haven't dared put it in cos, well, it's my brother's . . . and they have weird brother diseases n stuff.

Don't they?

Soak it in a dish/bowl/glass of alcohol/peroxide mixture overnight.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Sorry, even that doesn't get rid of sibling germs, pesky lil things

Well, Valura has got her christmas wish. lucky grrrl!!

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Thank you doctor. But i was meaning more psychological stuff like the lurgy or whatever the american equivalent is.

Never mind. It was funny to me . ..

Meh

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Arashi, are you after me lucky charms? Hey, you're the one that's not coming out to LA in December.

C@ntus, I agree. There is no way of sanitzing sibling germs. I don't think we Americans have a tecnical term like Lurgy for it though.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
well of course, they ARE magically delicious...

-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You have something that sounds like cooties. But i didn't know how to spell it and couldn't be bothered searching through Judy Blume books to find it .. .

Meh

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Aw, Arashi, you naughty devil you! That's actually the second time someone has made a comment like that to me today. Weird.

Ah yes, C@ntus, cooties - bane of siblings and elementary school age children all over the US. How could I forget?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
So can they be removed in the way that MikeGinny prescribed?

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Did we get off topic do you think?

Meh

Purple Dragonmember
23 posts

Posted:
Okay it was established very early on in this post that girls think guys with nipple piercings are sexy, but what about girls with nipple piercing/s? I'm considering it and wouldn't mind a few points of view

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Mistress Kali mentioned that she has hers done. You should ask her then maybe.

Dibs has hers done too. But she seldom posts in term time.

Meh

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Mistress Kali, huh? I LIKE that! Can I have permission to use that one, C@ntus? By the way, I don't think the cootie discussion is off topic at all. Part of having piercings is keeping them properly clean and free of bacteira, cooties, and other infectious organisms. Don't believe Mike for a minute though. Cooties, like diamonds, are forever.

As far as piercings on girls go, I love mine and haven't had any negative responses from guys or girls to them, but its all a matter of personal choice or preference. So if you're going to get them done, do it because you think they're appealing. You're the one that's gotta take care of them and see them everyday (unless you don't ever look down when you're naked).

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
ahhhh
just got back from a tribal body modification weekend with 20 pagany amazing people and two tattoo artists/piercers. had my nipples ritually pierced! it was amaaazing!

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music conceals"

~Charles Baudelaire

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
dang, all these beautiful women getting poked and high on endorphins - is it getting warm in here, or is it just me?

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
Mmmmmm....enndddooooorrrpphins.....

~Charles Baudelaire

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
it's def warm arashi, specially with Nyx purring too now, but all us HoP dudes are still totally envious of how warm it's been in Texas for y'all with Cassie.

ah, such tingling in so many sexy firechix nips' here jus anticipatin pozee ringnip pix!

(*grin*)

with all my love,

~Mikie

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Nyx, thought of you and your nipples this weekend. Gotta say that I thought I was crazy getting mine done during an LA winter. Good luck with healing nipples and a New England winter.

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
yep...
laying down and being warm are key...
standing up and being cold is rugged! i imaging that's because with constiction (hard nipples) the piercing is also constricting and, well, yeah.

~Charles Baudelaire

Page: