Forums > Social Chat > travelling to San Francisco

Login/Join to Participate

adamricepoo-bah
1,015 posts

Posted:
I will be in San Francisco May 18-25. I was hoping to get together with some of y'all while I'm out there. Please let me know when/if this would be possible, if there will be any fire events there during this time, etc.I'm looking forward to putting faces to some of the names I see here.cheers,Adam

Laugh while you can, monkey-boy

Shibakienthusiast
309 posts

Posted:
Hey Adam, Im on the other side of San Fran, but if I were to go there, I would definitely hook up with some of the San Fran Late Night Coalition. They are a pretty cool bunch of people. I dont know if youve heard of it, but it is a dance rights group. Theyre site is www.sflnc.com Have fun while youre out there!------------------~I dont care if they eat me alive, Ive got better things to do than survive. ~Ani

Wow

Shibakienthusiast
309 posts

Posted:
Hey Adam, Im on the other side of San Fran, but if I were to go there, I would definitely hook up with some of the San Fran Late Night Coalition. They are a pretty cool bunch of people. I dont know if youve heard of it, but it is a dance rights group. Theyre site is www.sflnc.com Have fun while youre out there!------------------~I dont care if they eat me alive, Ive got better things to do than survive. ~Ani

Wow

Shibakienthusiast
309 posts

Posted:

Wow

Shibakienthusiast
309 posts

Posted:
oops

Wow

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
OK, now this is very scary. I'm actually producing a sideshow while you're here. I'll invite you if you promise to be kind. wink I'm very sensitive and the idea of all of y'all hearing about my first big production makes me very nervous. You've got my email right? dianathehuntress@chickmail.comDiana