Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Melbourne - Burn@AlbertParkLake-Lots of Media cover!THIS SUNDAY!!

Login/Join to Participate

FlameSILVER Member
addict
435 posts

Posted:
Hello fellow twirlers
You have all been invited by the many local re-enactors group to come and help be part of the celebrations for the new royal baby of our Australian princess: Princess Mary. They will be having lots of festivities through out the day but at 5.30 they will be shooting fire arrows out into the ocean with a big bonfire on the beach with the hope of being followed by some firetwirling smile. I am told there will be big media coverage of this event with nearly every channle coming to shoot it. If you are interested please pm myself and i can pass on Sandy's information who is organsing alot of the vents on that day or just rock up at:

177 Beaconsfield Parade
At 5.30

hope to see u all there!!

*In the car while Pink is playing on the radio*
Tristan aged 4 : "Mum is this Pink?"
Flame:"Yes mate this is Pink?"
Tristan:"Are you going to Pink?"
Flame:"Yes i am"
Tristan:"Cool well I'm going to BLUE" smile

Sakura_MoonHop's Kitten Jester.
1,803 posts

Posted:
*runs around in a flurry of complete excitement*
wha-heh-hoo-bu...
:d

.:Pink Exocutioner:.

I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct...

Loving you from the deepest part of my loins.

mycoBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,084 posts

Posted:
yup, i'll be there smile