Page:
Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
I got a new garden shed and I'm so happy! bounce I'm more pleased with my very own first shed than when I bought the house last year umm

Does that make me sad? ubblol

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

the_poierSILVER Member
the 1337 poier
346 posts

Posted:
in answer to the question: very in answer to the shed...not at all! sheds are brilliant! you dont officially own a house till youve got your very own shed there...and even better than a tool shed...a living shed! you have a bed and a tv and games consoles and sound system and light....am i ranting again?

ive got a fuzzbox and im not afraid to use it
R.I.P. gayfest

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
That's just what I had in mind! Once it's all set up there's a fridge, Tv and stereo to go in it and thte sun loungers are Ok for sleeping on biggrin

Been and bought some purdy lights today too!

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

the_poierSILVER Member
the 1337 poier
346 posts

Posted:
ooo fridge i never thought of that! hmm you have to put some pics of your shed in your gallery when its done! oh and make sure you have lots of blankets...people constantly spinning fire or somekind of insulation or you will be rather cold...

R.I.P. gayfest

the_poierSILVER Member
the 1337 poier
346 posts

Posted:
ooo fridge i never thought of that! hmm you have to put some pics of your shed in your gallery when its done! oh and make sure you have lots of blankets...people constantly spinning fire or somekind of insulation or you will be rather cold...

R.I.P. gayfest

the_poierSILVER Member
the 1337 poier
346 posts

Posted:
does it make me sad im exited about thinking about YOUR shed?

R.I.P. gayfest

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Your lovley shed....doo dooo do dooooo, frankinstien will want your lovley shed....your lovley shed.

It sounds lovley, I was thinking the same thing as poier, I wanna see pics of your shed too lol

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
Hey Joe - didn't see much of you in Nottingham, too much going on I reckon biggrin

OK, I'll put a pic on my gallery in a minute - just the ourside you understand...

Anyhoo, on Friday I'll have a garden full of HoPpers, BBQ (providing the Hippie that is Trippie can build me one in time), a bonfire and muchos fire spinning - the weather forecast is dry, clear and a bit colder so should be perfect!

Euonymous Europeus

the_poierSILVER Member
the 1337 poier
346 posts

Posted:
...cool shed!! although i reckomend you paint it a new cooler colour...maybe purple?

R.I.P. gayfest

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
YAY! Shed party!

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
I know I went home early, well not exactly I went back to manchester early, gave you a hug just before I went. I allmost went up to a woman who looked abit like you and said hi lol, lucky I heard someone call her by her name whatever that was! Saved me abit of embarresment.

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
OMG poor woman who ever she was! And the hug was good hug

I plan on decorating the shed but like the greeness, it's like being in a grounded tree-house biggrin

So friday will be birthday's for Tobi and jen and christening new shed - now for a name....

Euonymous Europeus

LemonkeyStalking amidst the desert, carrying an oversized scalpel...
1,019 posts

Posted:
My dad should by a new shed, he made his other one, about 30 years ago, and it's an eyesore...

Written by: 1337_poier

does it make me sad im exited about thinking about YOUR shed?

ubblol

That made my day.

Willy - is bad for your health...

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
ditto ubblol

I had to demolish an old shed when I moved in to the house last year (well Trippie did biggrin ) - mine is MUCH nicer and will last 30 years cos I'll take care of it properly ubbangel

Euonymous Europeus

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Well dont let it be invaded by spiders, theres nothing worse than spiders in sheds! They blanket the entire roof in cobwebs and everytime you walk in you have to watch out for spiders zip lineing down onto your head! eek ubbcrying

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
I think you should call it Tony...

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

lauz the caterpillagoddess of all things slimey and an interchangeable insect!
2,443 posts

Posted:
oh my this is more insane than my naming of the fan fred.
well names names names for the objects that have feelings
i like the name tony
hmmm
Tony Esparagus

Shhhhhh! the boobies are trying to sleep.
owner and the property of noddy.
*i was a caterpilla last night wink* - libby_tuesday

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
Tony?? Ah well, better than Brian i suppose!

Euonymous Europeus

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
how about stanley?

it sounds all manly and grrr... just like a shed should! biggrin

LemonkeyStalking amidst the desert, carrying an oversized scalpel...
1,019 posts

Posted:
Written by: maus

how about stanley?

it sounds all manly and grrr... just like a shed should! biggrin

Sounds more like an old decrepit man.

Willy - is bad for your health...

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
eek ubblolfair point....nice shed by the way hun! just checked it out in your gallery!

and i agree-definatel keep the green....the only thing missing from that photo was the white picket fence!

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
I'll work on that for spring - along with apple blossom and roses round the door ubblol

Actually, there's a lilac tree behind it so that should look pretty cool in spring smile

I quite like Stanley, my uncle's name tho... umm

OK - change of thread subject - it's now 'Name that shed!' - take it away guys...

Euonymous Europeus

the_poierSILVER Member
the 1337 poier
346 posts

Posted:
hem hem...max

R.I.P. gayfest

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
I take it this shed is masculine? Alltho it could be femamine couse ur putting nice stuff in it and doing some decorating

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Name it "The Library". Then whenever you want to get away from a house guest all you have to say is "I just have to take a few books back to the library. I won't be long" Then you pootle off to the shed with your fave books and sit and have a read for a bit. You won't be lying to them but you will spare their feelings by not having to say "Jeez you are driving me crazy! I'm off to the shed to get away from you!" biggrin

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
ubblol you're a devious woman Skully- won't be able to use that excuse this weekend now tho' nana ubblol

I'm thinking it might be a female shed cos that would be cool, but it would be nice to say I have a man in my life biggrin

Euonymous Europeus

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
Written by: Wild Child

I'm thinking it might be a female shed cos that would be cool, but it would be nice to say I have a man in my life biggrin

Thought you had a man in your life, who fixed your computer, took you out and got you drunk, knocked down sheds and built you BBQs. Ro's gonna be so upset. ubblol

Gayle.....!

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
ubblol reckon he'd be more uoset if I referred to him as the man in my life umm ubblol

Euonymous Europeus

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
ubblol aww poor ro.

i think you should call it stanley too! bounce i like that one smile

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

the_poierSILVER Member
the 1337 poier
346 posts

Posted:
hmm nah sheds are all masculine...the heart of a mans masculinity...his DIY sanctuary...ok yours may not be any of that but it should still be a man

R.I.P. gayfest

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
Well, after seeing the shed. I think it's wonderful and should be called "brian".

Gayle.....!

Page: