Forums > Social Chat > women and guys clothes

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
1stdegreeburnsGOLD Member
25 posts

Posted:
what is it about a woman that makes them look so damn sexy just lying in your bed wearin nothing but that old stretched t shirt of yours , you no th 1 thats so old its th comfiest youve got but dont mind sharing it......
im just sittin on th pc happily watching her sleep with th covers half on showing a radiance of unparalleled beauty ( no make up or perfume just pure natural wowness )
its 1 of those days when its raining and the only warm place is bed
so im away for some heat ubblove

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
yay! i can put them together and get the all powerful bit of chewed rubbish

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
woooooooooooooooooubblol

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
i always found that annoying* with guys. you'd go to all the effort to dres up to go out somewhere nice, but when you came home and put on somthing crappy afterwards, they decide you look hotter then!

*ie: funny in that "man, thats so typical" way

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

7,193 posts

Posted:
maybe........just.........MAYBE........ if i loved someone enoght i might just let them wear my hoodie's........maybe my boxers... and my kangeroo poo t-sirt that even drowns me haha

maybe ubblove

7,193 posts

Posted:
rofl @ rouge

that is very true!!!!

my outlook on that is..........your more you..with out the fancy clothes, make up etc.

i like it when women don't have to impress, just be themselves in their natural state

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
so the moral of the story is f*** trying to impress guys?

ubblol

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

7,193 posts

Posted:
well if your going out special.....it's not olny the guy your with your trying to impress...it's everyone around you and most importantly yourself, but when your not out to impress and your in a relaxed comfortable state wearing a guys baggy jumper it's the last thing we as males expect but women can carry it off so well most guys are like "wow.....i hate that jumper.......but it looks great on you"ubblol

7,193 posts

Posted:
1stdegreeburns do you mind if i start a simmiler thread on another site to see what their views are???

veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
rave, nail, head!
guys love it when you dress up fancy when we're going out, means its something special, but if we're just coming round after a hard day at work, or just to see you, it feels a bit uncomfortable with you sat there dolled to the 9s, when all we're gonna do it lounge around and chat (and "chat" if we're lucky), makes us feel like we arent pullin our weight so to speak

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
It might also be something to do with the fact that in a guy's clothes, a girl looks small and cute and cuddly, vulnerable even.

different forms of sexyness, i think...

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
ooooooh MiG gets a half chewed piece of chewing gum and a screwd up rizla Rave found in his pocket too, they do indeeeed look very cute all swamped in big jumpers and shirts

(i like that, im gonna use it more often instead of you hit the nail on the head, well you get the gum and rizla!)

7,193 posts

Posted:
cooooooooool, i've started something new here haha

veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
lets see if we can make it a global thing!!!!!!!

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Wearing guys clothes is nice especially when it smells of their aftershave... yummy... xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
oooh vixen i totally agree *drools* lol

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
I know this probably sounds really icky and disgusting ( rolleyes ) but my GF likes the smell of my sweat mixed with paraffin, so she always attaches herself to my torso just after a strenuous spinning session... very nice biggrin

The clothes thing... she does wear a huge denim shirt that is big for me sometimes... but only when she's cold. Otherwise, she looks great all the time, simple as that. ubblove

After much consideration, I find that the view is worth the asphyxiation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
I wear the same size as the guy i'm, er, seeing in a month... its just not so useful! So his clothes actually fit me, which whilst still comfortable doesn't convey the same image quite....

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
I like mens dressing gowns..

screechcircling on the edge of madness
889 posts

Posted:
i've lost count of the number of pairs of boxers and t-shirts i've lost to girlfriends but have to say i don't begrudge any of them i always think they look great in them

i do love it when girls dress up nice but i do like to see them wearing comfy clothes and no make up cos it shows their true beauty and not artificial.

finland finland finland
the country where i want to be
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

Nephtysresident fridge magnet
835 posts

Posted:
mmmmm man jumpers... esp. ones that have been worn by man in question... feels like wearing a hug! smile ubblove

everyone's unique except me

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
smile

I got a chance to wear a certain boys jumper this weekend... (one of them) ....I WANT it! ubblove
and actually since i had no luggage I wound up wearing a lot of his clothing.... they were really comfy smile (and he did mention it was hot tongue)

ubbrollsmile

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

NicolaClairemember
28 posts

Posted:
i also loove wearing my bf's jumpers and t-shirts, and he finally gave me one of my veyr own YAY. whoever said it was like wearing a hug is soooo right - gets the gum and the rizla as ppl before me have sed. but guys who say they just want girls to be natural - i dont believe that. i believe u want us to look like we're naturally stunning but if we ditch the makeup, stop goign to the gym, putting on perfume for our "natural smell nice" we wud b kicked to the curb as they say.
but yes yay guy's clothes - i like them straight off the guy's back- soo warm and theres the whole they're protecting u thing. smile i like to be looked after hehe

veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
NicolaClaire you have made my evening, the phrase is truely born!

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
being looked after is sooooo nice ubblove ubblove

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

NicolaClairemember
28 posts