Forums > Social Chat > the unofficial HoP group hug and collective rant thread

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
if your feeling lo or just want to rant about something then feel free

lastnight (saturday1st).........i broke down.......i mean, i cryed!!!!

i dunno why i'm posting this.......but i pysicly broke down in tears,

alot of things got on top of me lastnight, and as i called a friend to say i was not in a good situation and asked if i could come round because i had nowhere to go i just started crying uncontrolably....... i'm still pretty weepy now but my friend took me in....gave me coffee and listened to me, which if she reads this i'm very gratefull for.

awwwwwwww hell, i'm crying agian

ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying

im gonna sign off now and get in my bed n cry

EDITED_BY: ravehead (1128420003)

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
ubbcrying

I just don't understand the world sometimes... I feel like I'm insane. And everything I ask must be too much. There's no way to understadn whats right and whats not and its so confusing....

why do I always get yelled at? I'm sure there's something I'm missing but it never makes any sense... I don't understand... My friends tell me I'm strong but s.o's think i'm horrible, my family is worse... I don't know. And the one who wasn't insane... it wasn't ok for me to be weak sometimes. And when people are so strong... is it ok to be weak sometimes?

Oh god I don't understand....

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
hug smile

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!
587 posts

Posted:
hug for Kyrian

I also dont understand the world... but then again nobody understands me

ravehead, I'm worried. You ok? hug

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

7,193 posts

Posted:
i'm ok hug

was just really lo the other day

thanx for the concern thoughubbrollsmile

7,193 posts

Posted:
surely some of you out there need huggagehug

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
Huggage is always good dude, thankies... Back at ya, cheer up! hug

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
hug

i'm happy, if fretting, but hugs are |ALWAYS wonderful ubblove hug

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

7,193 posts

Posted:
yes indeedy dooo hugs are wonderfull to the max (no not you yoni) huggrouphug

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
bad idea, posting that i'm fine...

I HATE myself. i'm sooo upset at me. mostly for not being able to talk about whats wrong. i SUCK. goddamit... i can't even cry. i can't anything. i haev to pretend to be brave and i'm not and i can't talk and its 230 and i [censored] hate myself and agh.... ubbcrying

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

7,193 posts

Posted:
i really need a cuddle, i feel so lo right now, and i'm pushing everyone away thats trying to help. whats worse is i realise i'm doing it and that i would hate to be alone right now, saying that though i am.........except for chatting to people on msn.

i don't know what sets me off on my road to depression just that it feels horrible, i feel empty and alone, i have no one i can turn to and ask for a real cuddle.

ok on the surface i may seem cheeky and a laugh but on the inside is a hollow shell, a front to compensate for whatr i lack in this life.......company

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
hug2

Sweetheart you are not alone. You have us, and although most of the time we are only here for you on-line, we are real and can come and give you hugs in the real world too. It just takes a little longer to do and a bit more effort.

Try not to shut yourself up alone in the house with just the computer for company. Make the effort to go out and meet people. I know its hard at first but once you start making yourself do it, it will become easier to do each time.

Do you know why you feel so down or is it something that has just crept up on you?

hug

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

7,193 posts

Posted:
hug thank you skully, last night was not good for me. i don't know what set me off but even doing some fire poi didn't help lift my mood.

today has been better....a little.

i met up with some friends and they got me absolutley trolliedubblol

it's been ages sincee i last saw them so it was a nice treat for me, i'm not always a manic depressive but lastnigtt i really did need some one to comfort me

7,193 posts

Posted:
ok...........so i still don't feel all that good in myself. i don't know whats up with me but what i do know is i'm not myself.

i don't want to harp on about feeling depressed but people around me are noticing i'm not quite there.

this is just a warning i suppose.......if i do seem off-ish and snappy i really don't mean to offend any one

Psycho_lemmingSILVER Member
Running hippy spinning lemming
15 posts

Posted:
hug hug hug
my inbox is open if you wanna rant
take care of yourself...
hug

Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering...

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
I'm sitting here with a civillian. whos is every bit as nutty and moronic as us. maybe she should join. all those in favour of another cute staff spinner? (sorry boys, she's taken)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
i am!

i'm also in favour of getting some hugs... oh god i feel out of my element right now....

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
hugs? ok! i can do that!!!

hug hug2

and how about one of these for good measure? kiss

Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
yay hugs!! biggrin

hug

I'm feeling a bit better now.. .more and less confused, both, but generallly happy (I had a good ride yesterday! biggrin smile ubblove)

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

7,193 posts

Posted:
spank don't be rude Kyrian
tongue

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
i wasn't!

*sighs*

you'd think after having done equestrian stuff all my life i'd have cottoned onto the idea that i can't just say that- but it just doesn't mean that to me!

oh and a had a great time out last night as well. being single is easier and more fun here in britain! and for whatever reason, despite people being more repressed, they're .. hmm.. because of probably... they're really flirty and fun when drunk. and anyway it was just good smile

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

squarexbearSILVER Member
....of doom!
585 posts

Posted:
hmmph

its a friends birthday on saturday. ok, so he's more of a friend of my boyfriend but i've known him for a while myself and we've always got along pretty well. we were meant to be going over to eastbourne to go out with him and some of the other kids. i've been really looking forward to it because last time we went out together here it was bloody brilliant.

anyway, i've turned down a shift behind the bar at the local club (which could have led to a new job), bought new clothes that i couldnt afford etc etc...only to get a text from my boyfriend this afternoon. 'apparently its boys only on saturday'. sorry what?

i'm so sick of the way my 'friends' have been treating me recently (rudely) and now i don't have the right [censored] chromosome to enjoy a night out!
bastards.
admittedly my very lovely boyfriend isnt going either because he is nice and stuff. also he thinks its silly.

hug me *cries*

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
hug

oddly enough i do actually understand why they would say that possibly. some guys are really uncomfortable around girls, like they want to be rude idiots and stuff and they don't feel they can around people who are actually "decent" and "ccool".. they prolly just wanted to be able to be icky and mean and stuff without worrying.

bt its still super-shite when that happens!

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

Psycho_lemmingSILVER Member
Running hippy spinning lemming
15 posts

Posted:
please... without explaination... just please

Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering...

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
Written by: Kyrian

hug

oddly enough i do actually understand why they would say that possibly. some guys are really uncomfortable around girls, like they want to be rude idiots and stuff and they don't feel they can around people who are actually "decent" and "ccool".. they prolly just wanted to be able to be icky and mean and stuff without worrying.

bt its still super-shite when that happens!

NOT all guys are like that.... not in my experience anyway! lol

7,193 posts

Posted:
i think i feel really s*hitty now......i dunno...........i'm not exactly sure what i feel. i feel dispondant i aint got a job, i feell i'm left out in some way, i feel like poo to tell the truth but i don't feel down...........why is this??

maybe because i have been lower than i am now......i've had worse??

who knows???...... i know people don't really care but when they do i distance myself from them. i dont want to hurt them but i dont want them close enough so i can hurt them.

do i sound mixed up or what!!!!!!!

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
587 posts

Posted:
Nah, you just dont wanna hurt anyone and thats fine.

Dont distance yourself too much from everyone though. Your friends are there to help you, and believe it or not, you need them.

I'm your friend hug

*Owner of Brenn*

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
i will be if you let me smile i teld to pop in every now and then and no one really nos me on hop but PM me if you want to smile

:hugs:

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
587 posts

Posted:
Hey Fire Bunny! You seem like a nice person so I think it wont be too hard to make friends here on HoP.

Feel free to chat anytime smile

*Owner of Brenn*

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
hug

Yeah, I can't get a job right now or I lose health insurance. Since I have multiple reasons to want it, I've got another month or so to wait....

eh... life's confusing! hug

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
you cant get a job or you lose health insurance??? i so dont get that!!

Page: ...