Forums > Social Chat > the unofficial HoP group hug and collective rant thread

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
if your feeling lo or just want to rant about something then feel free

lastnight (saturday1st).........i broke down.......i mean, i cryed!!!!

i dunno why i'm posting this.......but i pysicly broke down in tears,

alot of things got on top of me lastnight, and as i called a friend to say i was not in a good situation and asked if i could come round because i had nowhere to go i just started crying uncontrolably....... i'm still pretty weepy now but my friend took me in....gave me coffee and listened to me, which if she reads this i'm very gratefull for.

awwwwwwww hell, i'm crying agian

ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying

im gonna sign off now and get in my bed n cry

EDITED_BY: ravehead (1128420003)

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
worry is not by definition when you can't do anything about it. i worry about things i can change as well.. and if you get a solution, thats all good then.

and boo hug :straw:

biggrin

feel better soon....

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
grouphug for everybody coz I is well happy at the mo and want to share the love

*hands bits of love around the room*

here.....have some *offers handfuls to people*

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!
587 posts

Posted:
*takes handful of Mynci's love*

Awww, thanks Mynci, you lovable person you!

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

7,193 posts

Posted:
random grouphug

Psycho_lemmingSILVER Member
Running hippy spinning lemming
15 posts

Posted:

Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering...

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
587 posts

Posted:
Well, things do turn out better, and I've just experienced that!

After months of searching, I finally got a job! And because I was in such a good mood, the weekend was fantastic! I've never felt better!

I know this isnt a rant, but I thought I'd share my good fortune.

Lots of hugs to everyone hug

*Owner of Brenn*

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
hug for lost because she deserves it. Well done honey may good luck spread to all you do. biggrin

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

7,193 posts

Posted:
well well well....what a turn up for the books........

i met a girl i thought i liked, then certain events took place an i started to get suspisious of her....everything about her seemed........shoddy.

anyway this morning she tells me she's back with her ex.....i'm like " meh.......i thought as much"

then she gets annoyd because i don't get upsett.......then comes the "can we be friends" speach.........errrrr........NO!!!

MasterOfDreamsBRONZE Member
57 posts

Posted:
I broke up with this guy who turned out to be a bit of a mess up is oh so many ways. This was about a month ago and then.......

Yesterday I recieve an email saying
" Hi, I did just use you for sex,!!!! Sorry if I hurt you can we be friends"?

Er No1. I broke up with him &

No2. I am going with Rave Heads sentiments, Errrrrrrr..... NO!!!

Dance like no one is watching, Sing like no one is listening, live your life the way that you see fit

7,193 posts

Posted:
booooooooo hisss to sucky people!!!!

WARNING..........to all sucky people..........you'll get found out in the end........and in the end it is truely your loss

57 posts

Posted:
Booo hisssss indeed!!!!! Here's hopin he never gets any sucky sucky again!!!

Dance like no one is watching, Sing like no one is listening, live your life the way that you see fit

Blayzen ButterflyGOLD Member
62 posts

Posted:
I must agree..........sucky people well.........suck!! I've know a few and why does anyone believe that the line "We can still be friends?" is a good idea.

I dont understand some people.

On the filipside of the coin though.........I met a beautiful man and then moved 900k's away only to relise how much I miss him and em now contemplating moving back.........

What can ya do??

"You dozed, and watched the night revealing
The thousand sordid images
Of which your soul was constituted"

57 posts

Posted:
I am going to be all Cynical now, I am affraid.

No way is there any way that I would change my life for a man unless of course by some miracle they could show me that they would do the same thing. "Still waiting for that miracle to arrive"

Why should you move for him,is there any reason why he should not move for you? Has it been discussed? Not meanin to be nosey or bossy or rude.

It's just that I have sacraficed enough of my self for a man and never got anything back in return. Just hate to think others should have to go through the same thing.

On the good side of things it has helped to make yet another little part of me grow a little wiser. And I am now able to focus on my job.

"Always look on the bright side of life, doo doo, doo doo, doo doo doo doo, doo doo"

62 posts

Posted:
Yeah your right. I moved up here for me and the expiriance etc. that's probly why I havent moved back yet. Missing all my friend's and family back home as well though.

Think I'm just having a little trouble adjusting to this stage in my life. Probly not helped by the fact that I'm broke and unemployed.

Might go busking with some fire on the weekend.....

7,193 posts

Posted:
" can we still be friends"

pah!!!!

how can you be friends with someone you dont trust, and that's never given you a solid answer to any questions you've asked.

and for them to say "i'm back with my ex" is like saying.......nice knowing you but i like someone else

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
I always seem to ready to up and leave for anyone.
My need to please people always goes wrong, in the past I've told people what i think they wanna hear, only to realise it was the wrong thing to do.
I dont know what it is but I get very annoyed if people dont like me. I try my best to be nice, i'm never truly nasty, and always willing to help out a mate. but when people ignore me, say for things other members of my family have done, or when they just wont say why they dont like me I really hate it! I'm a very nice person - ask anyone!!! why why why? Please like me, I'm nice!

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

57 posts

Posted:
Blayzen Butterfly: What ever you do make sure that it is all for you, and only a little for him. It is always hard when you move away and it becomes stifling when there is no one around that you are used to. Do what ever makes you happy. Everything in life takes a bit of getting used to. Stick it out. Busk with fire and meet new people that way, Just look for the thing in your life that makes you feel comfortable. I really think that if you stick at summin for long enough no matter how hard it may seem to begin, after all the hard tasking you will feel so much better about yourself and in turn all the bad things will disappear.

This guy I was with put me through absolute hell, little lies that he had purposely not told me before we started dating started coming out. I lent him money after he was beaten up pretty badly for not paying back a group of rather hard nasty men. After that it all went a bit Pete Tong and I had had enough and ended it. From then on whenever I tried to get in contact about my money the mother of his child kept on answering the phone. "He swore down that the relationship was over" So it was not just me he was using and lying to but her also.

So Rave Head................... When you say how can you be friends with someone you cannot trust, my story pretty much keeps that Scenario a float.

7,193 posts

Posted:
hug *for tinkle*
i can totally relate to what your saying

hug*for m.o.d.*

at least you can relate to me and what i'm posting is'nt just a rant i have not thought about.

i'm not going to waste my time hating people because a peson can go a whole life time hating another person but the truth is the only person it affects is you

62 posts

Posted:
TinklePants I think your gorgeous! And thanks for the advice MasterOfDreams.

It always helps to get someone else's perspective.

*hugs you all* hug

57 posts

Posted:
it is not about hate, it is about respect being flushed down the toilet.
Tinklepants: I completely get you, I am always trying to make sure that i do not have people whom do not like me. But After recent events I recon it is a waste of time. Be who you wanna be and sod the consiquences, easier said than done though eh?

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
Here here grouphug

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Yeah, be careful about moving places for people. That said, um, do as I say not as I do?

No, I'm making sure there's a lot of other stuff for me there... if it works, it works.

hug Lost... glad things are going well...

can't seem to remember anything else... I'm getting nervous now, about my upcoming month in britain... I leave in 11 days (10 for any practical considertation...) and i'm just... well.. nervous. scared that I'll [censored] something up...

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
587 posts

Posted:
Aahh, thanks Kyrian & Mynci hug

Ravehead: I fully support you on the whole "can we be friends" thing. 100%! I also had a situation with a guy who I dated for a while. He broke up with me, saying that he didnt love me anymore. The hardest was that we were good friends before we started dating and he kept asking me if we could still be good friends, like it used to be, and I said NO. It can never be the same as before, no matter how hard you try. I'm glad I said no because a week later i found out that he was sleeping with half the country's population. Not cool!

Well, thats my opinion. I guess it differs though. Some of the guys I dated are still good friends of mine to this day, but then again they werent jerks that messed me around like the above mentioned.

ubbrollsmile

*Owner of Brenn*

57 posts

Posted:
Thats the thing about going somewhere new where you are unknown to most people. It does not matter if you mess up a lil bit coz it is all still an adventure. Every one makes a mess of summin once in a while and most of us get over it.
Just concider it a learning curve.
Not sure why you would want to come to Ebgland seeing as I spend most of my time trying to get away though a month here would be pretty cool. Sorry I am rambeling.
The nerves will settle when you land on British soil.
wink

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
it raining frown

bit small compaired to others but hug

Remember.........YOU LOSE!!!

7,193 posts

Posted:
IT'S HERE!!!!!

it's hit me like a tonne of bricks.......yes people i mean S.A.D.!!!!

at the moment i feel empty, alone and totally hollow (make jokes if you will)

i need people around me and nice things to happen, not looking likely

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
587 posts

Posted:
*sprinkles happy dust all over ravehead*

Hope this helps hug

I've got a serious earache, so I'm not in the best of moods today frown Been sitting with a sore throat and a sore ear since Monday, and its not going away

*Owner of Brenn*

57 posts

Posted:
Why is it that when you put two days of work into creating a presentation, you go over everything twice, make sure all the writing is the same size that all your information is up too speed and correct whilst still making sure the phones are being answered. That some one has to find the smallest most inconceivably meticulously small error and create pandemonium!!!!! I need another fag!!!

7,193 posts

Posted:
*big sigh*

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
*hug*

try some natural spectrum lights if you can get them ravehead, they do wonders for my sanity in the winter. i'm just starting to notice some slight light related problems in myself, not too bad yet tho (also doens't get as dark over here!)

I'm going to england for a month, to visit a boy. Hence nervousness. And I not only will know some of these people already, but will prolly wind up running into many of them again... uber nervousness. plus I tend to be, er, blunt... at best. And that doens't always go over well with a) brits or b) new people...
so....
plus... boy... i'm going to wind up doing something stupid i'm almost sure of it, and like i'm sure he'll forgive me, but I want to be perect instead!
/me runs around like a chicken with her head cut off

and i still don't have my letter o rec back from professor yet, so nervous about that...

*is a bundle of nerves*

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

Page: ...