devilstarSILVER Member
blue haired pyrovixen monkey girl!
155 posts

Posted:
Yea, yea it's another music thread, but I've done me a search like a good girl & I haven't found what i'm looking for, so...

Wireless headphones? Y'know when you're lost in your little spinny world, fave tunes in your ears & the rest of the world don't exsist.... & then the wire of your headphones gets tangled up round your staff after you roll it round your neck?..... (etc) So, i've been thinking there's gotta be the technology for some nice little in ear radio headphones, but the only ones i can find are big & clunky full on stereo sound for the likes of tv watching, which is quite frankly overkill. After recently decovering the joys of a hula hoop & a decent rythem, i want em even more. Hoops & mp3 players don't mix, no matter how small they are!

So, anyone seen anything like this? Or got the brains to make their own? (You can have the idea for free as long as i get to test it biggrin)

devil Blue is best, blue is beautiful
If I knew what I was looking for, I would have found it by now, but that would take all the fun out of it. - me
I never wanted to be different. I just wanted to be me - bmeshop.com

matty390GOLD Member
71 posts

Posted:
im sure ive seen some of these somewhere maybe sony did some, not sure theyre in ear ones though.
matt:D

matty390GOLD Member
71 posts

Posted:
o mebbe this??https://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2439,CONTENTID=10540

devilstarSILVER Member
155 posts

Posted:
yea, this is the best i've found, but they look so big, they'd get in the way just as much i reckon. (i like to moove!)

If I knew what I was looking for, I would have found it by now, but that would take all the fun out of it. - me

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Ummm - only thing I can think of is a bluetooth headset for a mp3 playing mobile phone...

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
I just tuck the headphones up my shirt.

shrug

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

ImbalanceGOLD Member
not different, just not the same
263 posts

Posted:
well that was fairly easy to solve

check this out

https://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2439,CONTENTID=10679

and

https://reviews.cnet.com/Zonet_Bluetooth_...7-31466671.html

and for those who spin in the sun, or want to look all matrixy futuristic

https://www.i4u.com/section-viewarticle-78.html

bluetooth is all the rage my friend
EDITED_BY: Imbalance (1128043329)

I once learned every move that there was,
Every style, Every technique.
Then I woke up, and forgot it all,
So now I struggle to dream.

devilstarSILVER Member
155 posts

Posted:
now we're talking! smile Cheers guys! hug

Written by: Fine_Rabid_Dog

I just tuck the headphones up my shirt.
shrug

Works for spinnning, but not hooping, there's enough force in a spinning hoop to bruise & therefore crush a mp3 player

ImbalanceGOLD Member
not different, just not the same
263 posts

Posted:
cheaper version of the sunglasses option

https://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/79b1/

ok, i'm spent.

I once learned every move that there was,
Every style, Every technique.
Then I woke up, and forgot it all,
So now I struggle to dream.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
see its a lot for a short line of wire, you could do something like move your mp3 player between your breats, and hence when your hoop rolls over your boobs it wont get crushed, or put it down your leg, and into your sock.........

Step (el-nombrie)

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
If you're spending more than £50 on a pair of headphones you'll want to test them out first. I've been buying sennheisers for years/used them professionally, and in my view make the best for the money. I've currently got some wireless sennheiser RS120 which give decent quality for mp3/dvds/dvb tv, have an awesome range (i can walk down the street with them on), excellent battery life with recharger, lightweight and are cheap as far as decent headphones go (approx £60). They're the first thing I put on in the morning (before clothes), and wear them till I leave the house. The quality isn't as good as my wired ones thou (HD535), which I paid aout £106 for 8 years ago and use for music when sitting down. My next pair of wireless will be RS140s. Slightly better quality than the RS120s.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
i stepped on mine, and broke one of the ear mounts, its teh plastic connection i broke, so i have a apir i i cant use frown

Step (el-nombrie)

devilstarSILVER Member
155 posts

Posted:
Written by: mech

when your hoop rolls over your boobs it wont get crushed, or put it down your leg, and into your sock.........

*wishes she was so well endowed!* ubblol

.... the hoop goes round the ankles too! ubbrollsmile